Unlimited Run Indiana Jones: Last Crusade Holy Grail

Luke0312

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The Grail is cast from a resin/ceramic mix. The leaf on the outside and inside of the finished Grails is real 24kt gold. The build is based on the Grail first seen sitting on the shelf in the Knight's room. You can see a bit more about my process for creating them here:
http://www.therpf.com/f9/my-last-crusade-holy-grail-build-201164/

For a finished Grails I am asking $115 plus shipping.

2rmuwde.jpg

2zz2hoz.jpg

8zh3x1.jpg

2vnfnl1.jpg

Also, stands for the Grails are available for a price of $50.
2ex6jyq.jpg

Both Grails and stands are available in an unfinished state. The price for each is $35.

Both Grails and stands are made to order. I sometimes have a few on hand, other times I don't. If you would like one, both, or either, please notify me via this thread or PM and allow 1-2 weeks for completion.

Last edited:
Re: Last Crusade Holy Grail

very nice Luke.
If I was in better financial standing this holiday season I woould grab one.
My Alan Castillo one took a nose dive when the Mrs. was dusting and shattered.... so this is on my "items to replace" when I get back on my feet :lol

They look great!! Good luck with the sale.

very nice Luke.
If I was in better financial standing this holiday season I woould grab one.
My Alan Castillo one took a nose dive when the Mrs. was dusting and shattered.... so this is on my "items to replace" when I get back on my feet :lol

They look great!! Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Rich. :)

Yea, my wife was vacuuming one night and I saw her hit my Ark Cherub with the hose, she didn't even notice. So now I always offer to do the vacuuming, especially in the office, lol.

One of the finished Grails gone.

Also, I can offer uncleaned/unprimed cast of the Grail straight from the mold. They would be $30 plus shipping.

I am quite interested in the unfinished version, but due to the upcoming holidays I don't have much spare money. Why can't I buy myself Christmas gifts?!

I'll keep an eye on the thread and if you still have it by the time I've got spare cash I'll shoot you a PM.

Great work luke. Bump!

Best,

Robert

Best,

Robert

Thank you Robert. :)

I am quite interested in the unfinished version, but due to the upcoming holidays I don't have much spare money. Why can't I buy myself Christmas gifts?!

I'll keep an eye on the thread and if you still have it by the time I've got spare cash I'll shoot you a PM.

No worries, can cast more later. Only offering these right now since I've got a lot going on with Christmas fast approaching. If you'd like one later, just let me know.

The finished Grails are now sold. I'll have more later, but like I mentioned in the previous post, it might be after the holidays.

Still have the ready to finish and can do raw cast at any time.

I had the day off and wanted to work on another Grail, so I now have another finished and ready to offer.

Received Grail and Stand!!! Awesome, Awesome! Great guy to deal with and the stand us a must. Great work!!!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back