INDIANA JONES - How much for a really GOOD fedora?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PoopaPapaPalps

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Woah, I had no idea they had a collection! After all this time, I guess the demand finally got to them. What's the consensus on these hats?

EDIT: Just bought one, right now. Still like to know how people feel about these though (I'll still make my own mind up when I get it), but getting an Indy hat from the original source in as close to original materials and block as currently possible---I couldn't resist.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bigdaddy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Woah, I had no idea they had a collection! After all this time, I guess the demand finally got to them. What's the consensus on these hats?

EDIT: Just bought one, right now. Still like to know how people feel about these though (I'll still make my own mind up when I get it), but getting an Indy hat from the original source in as close to original materials and block as currently possible---I couldn't resist.
It's Father's Day, this is making me consider buying myself a present! That seaplane poet is really speaking to me. :cool:(y)

PoopaPapaPalps

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's Father's Day, this is making me consider buying myself a present! That seaplane poet is really speaking to me. :cool:(y)

The Seaplane looks so nice, but I had to get an open-crown Poet in dark sable rabbit. That practically is the hat. Final price comes in about the same one would expect to pay for a bespoke fan-made product but to get it from the original milliner just clenches it for me.

HMSwolfe

Sr Member
The Seaplane looks so nice, but I had to get an open-crown Poet in dark sable rabbit. That practically is the hat. Final price comes in about the same one would expect to pay for a bespoke fan-made product but to get it from the original milliner just clenches it for me.
It’s great to see the original hatters not only getting back to form with the hat, but also putting it out at a fairly reasonable cost, all things considered. Hope you post pics of the hat here once you’ve gotten it!

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I bought my Todd’s Coyle Downtowner here on the RPF about eight years ago for 50.00. I wouldn’t trade for the most expensive Indy hat out there.

Prop Collector

Let us know what you think when it arrives!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.