Interest Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)

RelicMaker these look absolutely amazing! Is it too late to get in on one of the waiting lists you have going?
I'm going back and forth on wanting the Shiny or Aged, anyone have a recommendation on how to solve this problem?
Let me know which Idol you would like and I'll add you to the wait list! :cool:(y)

I picked up one of the “scratch and dent” idols on Etsy. I can’t even see the flaws holding it in hand. I highly recommend getting in on a future run if he does one.

Deleted...

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 184
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 1c.jpg
    1c.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 174
  • 1d.jpg
    1d.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 1e.jpg
    1e.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 183
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 168
  • 2c.jpg
    2c.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Bottom.jpg
    Bottom.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
UPDATE:

I'll be starting a new run of the Idol within the next couple of weeks!!!

I'll send a PM to those of you on the list asking for a $100 deposit to reserve your spot.

I'm only making Idols for those who have sent their deposit in, since these are expensive to have made!

So, have your payment ready! :cool:(y)

UPDATE:

I'm taking Deposits now for the next run!

I've also extended the due date for the deposits until August 7th, to give some of you a little extra time!!! :cool:(y)

Thanks,
Brenton

UPDATE:

New Idol run has been put into production!!!
:cool:(y)

Those of you on the list that has paid a deposit, I'll keep you updated on here as production progresses and when a completion date is expected.

Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back