Interest Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)

These are simply amazing and look so great next to my other pieces! I really enjoy 3D printing and making props but this is an entirely different thing. To hold this there is a weight and look that just can not be duplicated any other way, it's incrediable!

20210503_230828.jpg

These are simply amazing and look so great next to my other pieces! I really enjoy 3D printing and making props but this is an entirely different thing. To hold this there is a weight and look that just can not be duplicated any other way, it's incrediable!

View attachment 1454363
This looks awesome! Great setup! Do you mind if I as where the other three pieces came from?

I visited a friend today who has one of these. I’m so jealous. I can hardly wait to get one. It’s such a beautiful prop.

RelicMaker these look absolutely amazing! Is it too late to get in on one of the waiting lists you have going?
I'm going back and forth on wanting the Shiny or Aged, anyone have a recommendation on how to solve this problem?

RelicMaker these look absolutely amazing! Is it too late to get in on one of the waiting lists you have going?
I'm going back and forth on wanting the Shiny or Aged, anyone have a recommendation on how to solve this problem?
I definitely recommend the aged, just because it allows you to see the shape of the idol more clearly. The shiny version has a mirror finish with many different reflective angles. When you look at it, you see a lot of things reflected in it, and that makes it hard to fully appreciate the details. I used to own a shiny version, and it just didn't look ancient to me. The aged version has a dull finish, which means that when you look at it, you're seeing the idol alone, not everything reflected in it. It looks more antique, and it stands out more clearly.

But it's a very simple thing to modify anyway. If you buy a shiny version and later prefer the aged, it'd be easy to spray it with a quick coat of dull clear-coat finish. And if you buy an aged version and later prefer the shiny one, it wouldn't be hard to polish the clear-coat off.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back