Interest Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)

Greetings!

if I’m not to late, please consider me in this run for $450 - Hero w/ Glass Eyes (Aged)

‘If I have missed this one, I’ll gladly stand in line for the next run! Thank you!

Just got mine today.

belloq.jpg

Sorry I wasn’t able to post my thoughts on this stunning piece. With travels, & then work! It’s been crazy busy.
Anyway, this piece is freaking gorgeous!!! & Indy shoulda left the sand in the bag. This thing is weighty!
71E747A4-A1A8-4257-B4DA-4C9B695D7D1D.jpeg

Sorry for the crap photo, but rest assured, those of you still waiting for yours?... it’s totally worth the wait.

Last edited:
My second idol arrived today. I live in an earthquake-prone area, so I decided I wanted a backup statue in case something happens. This is definitely the best replica of this idol ever made. Beautiful work as always!

DSC_2190.JPG

I also like the new shade of gold the factory used in this second run. It's a bit more yellow than the original run. I can't decide which I like better. The yellow version looks less "antique", but more like traditional gold. I love them both. They're both so gorgeous and heavy and realistic. Many thanks again!

DSC_2201.JPG

Received mine and VERY HAPPY! Absolutely stunning!!! Great job (as always) on this Brenton!

Here's a quick pic showing the Toynk on the left and RelicMaker's Aged Hero on the right. No question which one will be on display! :)

IMG_5873.jpg

Last edited:
Relicmaker, I still have an empty spot next to your other amazing piece :)

But seriously, exited to eventually get one of these, they look amazing!

Attachments

• 20210416_063739.jpg
    20210416_063739.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 133

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back