Interest Indiana Jones - "FERTILITY IDOL" (Made from Casting from Original Mold)

Too beautiful not to photograph and share.

Thank you, RelicMaker, for this wonderful replica. Owning a copy is a delight.

RelicMaker_Fertility_Doll_1.jpg

RelicMaker_Fertility_Doll_2.jpg

RelicMaker_Fertility_Doll_3.jpg

RelicMaker_Fertility_Doll_4.jpg

RelicMaker_Fertility_Doll_5.jpg

The lean to the left (as you face it) bugs my perfectionist brain. It also feels like it could do a nosedive at the slightest bump.

The lean to the left (as you face it) bugs my perfectionist brain. It also feels like it could do a nosedive at the slightest bump.
If you mean in this last set of photos; the ground was pretty uneven. So was I, on the ground, trying to take decent shots. So that explains the lean in these shots.
As far as being front-heavy, I currently have it on my desk at home, and even though it has a small base (like the original prop), it is heavy as hell, and rests very well on a flat surface.

My AH idol arrived this week, and I felt compelled to confirm what has been written both recently and frequently here: it is truly stunning. The "gold" doesn't come through in most of the posted pics. It's glorious. My idol is sitting comfortably next to Brenton's Staff of Ra headpiece. Also, I have one of the last runs of the Gobler idol, and I'd hate to choose between these two. Many thanks, Brenton, for sharing your craft!

Last edited:
UPDATE:

I hope you guys are staying safe from the Covid-19 Virus!!! Some scary stuff, especially the news coming out of Italy! I hope everyone is staying home until this blows over!

In the meantime, China's factories reopened back on March 1st, and Wuhan, China has announced zero new cases and everything seems to be getting back to normal over there. The factory has been working on the Idols for the past couple of weeks and is still on schedule for finishing them up around April 5th. Here's a quick shot of the progress so far. This pic was taken last week. So, they're further along than what this pic shows...
:cool: (y)

97d7080158a57b561c656f8abb58365a.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back