Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

So do away with the large red border one?
I was thinking about not using the "Ahnenerbe" and logo part of it, just playing around with ideas. The German came from another post on the COW forum where someone had long ago posted text for a label idea. I did originally have the file that was posted on that forum but can no longer find it.

Thanks for your input.

You have found there the v1.00 of the story diary, made by Marc Kitter in the year 2003.

If someone is interested: After a good and very long talk with Marc I am working at the moment on v2.0. It still will take some time till finish.

If you can/want not wait so long, here you have v1.12:
Thank you for this, its a great update to the Marc Kitter version. I cant wait for v2 to come out

You have found there the v1.00 of the story diary, made by Marc Kitter in the year 2003.

If someone is interested: After a good and very long talk with Marc I am working at the moment on v2.0. It still will take some time till finish.

If you can/want not wait so long, here you have v1.12:
I'm about to start creating my own diary and this story version seems like a great starting point. Do you have any advice on which pages/sections/aspects will likely change the most in v2.0? Then I would start with the others and perhaps v2.0 will be ready by the time I'm done with these.

here I found yet the digital Grail Diary :)
I've learned that I need to check out all my harddisks for more like this

It is always good to find some files :)

I working on my own and have two questions about the files from you:

- The Font (HenryJones3) used in this PDF: Were can I find it for Windows? I only could get a broken version.

- The writing has some warping effect pattern and I am still not sure, how to achive this in a good way.

I would be great if someone could give a hint.

Greetings

- The Font (HenryJones3) used in this PDF: Were can I find it for Windows? I only could get a broken version.

- The writing has some warping effect pattern and I am still not sure, how to achive this in a good way.

Greetings
Hi there, same thing happens to my when I get the font. I finally fixed using Type Light (freeware).

>>> CR8 Software Solutions

Simply install the software, open HenryJones3 in it and save in TTF file format. Then you can install the font without trouble.

:oops: I didn't have any problems with the site, no weird warnings. I installed the program without problems. Please delete the link if you think it might be dangerous.

It could be a false positive from my software. I'm using MalwareBytes. False positives are known to happen. Could be nothing. It could also be what is known as "adware". If the software is free, sometimes it will add on another software when you install the one you are actually trying to get.

Here's what I'm getting. Not only am I being warned about a Trojan (right or wrong) but it also won't even load the page. It says there is an SSL error. (which is the security of the site). But then, if Malwarebytes is blocking the site, then that might be the source of the error. hmm....

Attachments

• yu.jpg
    yu.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 29

Greetings
Hey. Digging through my files, I found the HenryJones3 font that I had fixed with the software. ;)

Attachments

• HenryJones3.zip
    28.6 KB · Views: 90

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back