Done / Completed Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Elsa Lucky Clover Zippo - 2017

You mean this lighter? :D

Zippo Clover Elsa Lucky Lighter Lit s.jpg

Yes! Oh she looks peeerrrrrertyyyyy!

Very excited receive one of Luke’s versions. I had relic raiders version from 2008. I traveled the world with that lighter and lost it on the tube one crazy night partying in London after almost ten years of owning her! Since then it’s been a missing part of myself.

This lighter will set you free! *wink*

Hopefully she has some girth to her, feels solid. I’m thinking yes

Yes! Oh she looks peeerrrrrertyyyyy!

Very excited receive one of Luke’s versions. I had relic raiders version from 2008. I traveled the world with that lighter and lost it on the tube one crazy night partying in London after almost ten years of owning her! Since then it’s been a missing part of myself.

This lighter will set you free! *wink*

Hopefully she has some girth to her, feels solid. I’m thinking yes

Well, it's a Zippo. They're pretty much unchanged since the 1930s.... ;)

I’ll take one. PM sent with Zip.

Speederbiker

Alright, I now have some lighters available for sale.

I have nine in hand and will be getting more in as soon as these go out. I had extra sides made, so will have them available for anyone interested. I'll be sending out PMs to those who expressed interest.

Here's some pictures of the final product.View attachment 722995View attachment 722996View attachment 722997

And here's a shot with V1, V2, and now V3 (left to right). View attachment 722998

Cost per lighter is $50 plus shipping.

US shipping is $6.50 for USPS Priority.
International shipping is based on location and will be USPS First Class Let me know where you are at and I'll get a cost.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back