Done / Completed Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Elsa Lucky Clover Zippo - 2017

Fyi the lighter survived a wash in the washing machine, by accident, with no problems. The box it comes in completely disintegrates.

Received my lighter today, and it took it's place next to my other Indy props! Looks fantastic! Thanks again for a great run!

Fyi the lighter survived a wash in the washing machine, by accident, with no problems. The box it comes in completely disintegrates.

Yikes, but glad it came out fine.

Quick question. Will these wonderful wee things stand up to being carried in a pocket daily?

It should be fine. Just like anything, eventually it will show some wear, same as the body of the lighter. Keeping it in a pocket with keys or other hard objects will hasten this. They're not fragile though.

Received my Zippo last week - couldn't be happier w/ it. Quality/accuracy is fantastic - as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for making this run happen.

Are these still available? I just lost my 3nd relic raider lighter (others were stolen) after nearly a decade and am heartbroken. Help!

I totally missed that there was a V3 of these. Interested in one of them if available...

I've just been doing a few at a time, if I don't have any on hand (like right at this very moment), it only takes around a week for me to have a couple more ready.

I'm not in a hurry, but if you have a couple of other orders, please include me in the batch too, if you want ;).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back