Done / Completed Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Elsa Lucky Clover Zippo - 2017

Bump

Contacted the manufacturer to confirm production cost and it is staying about the same, so lighter cost will be as in the first post.

For shipping, I'm using USPS Priority for US members and USPS First Class for international. That will keep shipping cost reasonable for everyone.

I sent the artwork to the manufacturer this morning. They're not open on weekends, but should have the proofs for the tops and bottoms back to me at the first of the week.

Assuming no changes are needed once I see them, I'll go ahead and place the order. From memory, it takes around 3-4 week to get them made and shipped to me. Getting the lighters only takes a couple of days.

From there I'll get ready and start sending out notices to those who expressed interest.

Got the order placed today, estimated ship date of April 5th. So in another week or so I'll start contacting those interested to get everything for payment and shipping them out.

I would like one with the updated art - have one from a previous run and it's very nice.

Thanks!

Thanks for the compliment! Got you down as well.

Got the shipping notification yesterday and they are scheduled to arrive on the 17th. Should be just a few days afterwards that I will have them ready.

I got the sides in today and they look great!

Got some lighters on order and should have some pics later this week!

I’m very interested as my last one was stolen a while back.... Will wait till i get paid to get back to you on whether or not I can still buy it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back