Indiana Jones 5 officially announced

From the rumours I am hearing, this film is going to be Kathleen Kennedy’s big middle finger to everyone on her way out of Lucasfilm. Not just ending the Indy franchise in a commercial sense, but the time travel aspect is going to retcon the entire Indy storyline since the rumours of her Star Wars trilogy getting retconned are still in the air.
Young Indy meets old Indy, both sacrifice themselves and pass the fedora to the female Indy to reboot the franchise.

The really bad net rumors don't sound plausible to me.

I cannot picture Disney allowing an ending that would be so unpopular. It would be burning down a major franchise on purpose. They already know that Kennedy's judgment is a liability.

Those rumors make no sense at all and assert an individual's motivation. This movie isn't being made to "give the finger" to anyone, it's being made to make money plain and simple.
Though I've assumed it will be a trainwreck since it was announced, all it needs to do is to sell tickets in china. That market far overshadows any complaints from long time Indy fans

I had heard a rumor about a potential macguffin so that article's interpretation of the photos may be accurate despite it being the Daily Mail.

I think the plot will be that Indy’s original doctoral thesis will be called into question by the brother of Belloq and Indy will use the “Stone of Time” to travel though history and collect historical figures to help him present his thesis, on stage, to the faculty of the archeology department.

The title of the movie: Indiana Jones and The Excellent Adventure

6E119141-B41B-4855-A042-BEAFE0BAC89E.jpeg

Last edited:
these pictures definitely confirm time travel. The rumor I heard had 4 ancient devices being found, one of which was the real world antikythera mechanism. Put them together and you get a time machine.

From the rumours I am hearing, this film is going to be Kathleen Kennedy’s big middle finger to everyone on her way out of Lucasfilm. Not just ending the Indy franchise in a commercial sense, but the time travel aspect is going to retcon the entire Indy storyline since the rumours of her Star Wars trilogy getting retconned are still in the air.
Young Indy meets old Indy, both sacrifice themselves and pass the fedora to the female Indy to reboot the franchise.

Hmmmm….well, I make sure that the only rumors I believe come from unimpeachable sources.

For example, I get all of my Lucasfilm updates exclusively from a Mr. Mike Zeroh…nothing is true for me unless it is from his lips to my ears. So far, he has not confirmed these Indiana Jones rumors.

BTW, did you all know that in the next Star Wars they will graft Luke’s ESB head and jacket collar onto the body of a Tibetan Monk and that he will use his powers of the mind to levitate the decapitated head of Darth Vader? It will evidently please Rosario Dawson.

Yes, this is a huge leak and is truly insane.

7C0AC7B0-6874-407E-A94C-F3BFE17BE124.jpeg

Last edited:
But will they be live action or cartoon or CGI? I would personally love to see Rick Astley digitally de-aged and playing Sherman.

We see Indy hanging over a cliff, in peril. Sherman throws himself to the cliff edge and catches Indy’s wrist just in time.

Indy looks up at him and says “Don’t let go!”

Sherman replies, “I’m never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around or desert you…”

I think the plot will be that Indy’s original doctoral thesis will be called into question by the brother of Belloq and Indy will use the “Stone of Time” to travel though history and collect historical figures to help him present his thesis, on stage, to the faculty of the archeology department.

The title of the movie: Indiana Jones and The Excellent Adventure

View attachment 1503414

5qjfq4.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back