Indiana Jones 5 officially announced

FBZSV0cXIAAvay6.jpg

The hat and jacket look much better but the shirt and pants still don't look right to me. The pants dont look right without the high waist and front pleats and the shirt doesn't look right without the front plackets. These changes are likely intentional for story reasons, perhaps to differentiate the versions of Indy in different eras, whether through flashbacks or, gulp, time travel.

Sarednab. I'm so stoked you got to meet Indy himself and with you both dressed in your gear. That's a bucket list line item if there ever was one! Congrats!

The hat and jacket look much better but the shirt and pants still don't look right to me. The pants dont look right without the high waist and front pleats and the shirt doesn't look right without the front plackets. These changes are likely intentional for story reasons, perhaps to differentiate the versions of Indy in different eras, whether through flashbacks or, gulp, time travel.

Sarednab. I'm so stoked you got to meet Indy himself and with you both dressed in your gear. That's a bucket list line item if there ever was one! Congrats!

Thanks mate!

I LOVE the fact that he was game to take photos like these. He seems to be a mixed bag with fan adoration so it is nice to see him open to it at this level with a bunch of people dressed like him. In other instances he's not so keen on even getting near fans like this. So in that regard it's nice to see.

Though I have to say, this is like the moment where you realize you have to take away your grandfather's keys and tell him he can't drive. You don't want to rob him of his dignity, but you just know it's just not safe for him to be on the road and behind the wheel.

I respect my elders but there is a certain point where you have to acknowledge your limitations as a human being. Age diminishes your strength and ability to do certain things and even in fiction there is a point that in order for the audience to suspend their disbelief you have to cop to the realities of an 80 year old playing an action hero. It's the same issue I take with wafishly thin actresses taking down guys 3 times their size. So much of Indiana Jones as a character is his physical strength, as much as it is his intelligence and vulnerability. Now he just looks vulnerable. I can't accept that he's much of a threat to any adversary, the same way Clint Eastwood in his 90's now is no longer a threat the same way he was even when he did Gran Torino. He was old then but he still had a presence you wouldn't want to **** with.
I’m sure that he looked out of the car and was like….

Crap! 35 years ago, I could have outrun them and avoided this mess.

He then took three minutes to swing his legs out of the car and stand up.

After considering his options, he was all….

Hey boys, let’s take some pictures together!

It could have been that. :lol:

In all honesty I think like any A list actor of his caliber it's more about his mood than anything else. And he's entitled to do whatever he wants. I do think it's really cool that he was willing to pose for pictures with the fans. He's mostly known for ignoring or avoiding superfans like this so it is refreshing to see him being game to take pictures with them.

I have zero hope for this movie and if the rumors are even remotely true it's going to be a total disaster. I would be happy to be proven wrong. I'd be enthralled even! But we shall see.

Really awesome to meet Harrison like that.
I bet if someone put a caption like, "Indy 5 in the muti-verse" How many articles would pop up about it and would be all over the place online.

Some of those articles on FB, yahoo or similar.....a lot of these "writers" surely do NOT do any kind of research.
I'm not so grate at spelling, but I at least try to make sure I get it write.
Not the righters of all these articles.

Sure!

We gone in a place where the production car MUST go to arrive in the set so in a way or other we hope to see Harrison Ford!
This place was the famous “Cinzano” set.
Many tourists ask us pics (I think we made around 1,000 pics with peoples) and for this reason production “hear” about us.
So…we made a interview with Lucasfilm workers (it will go on Disneyplus after the movie relase), we had a conversation with Joanna Johnstone and Harrison’s stunt! But NEVER, never we think to know Harrison.

He know that we was there, so he stopped the car go out and come immediately near us…
Fantastic! Harrison was incredible and fantastic.

We not only seen Harrison Ford…we seen INDIANA JONES!!!!!!

Thanks God for this dream that come true!
Dude that's awesome!!! I'm happy for you my man.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back