Indiana Jones 5 officially announced

Indeed,

also in case you haven't seen/heard of him check out Ross Marquand on youtube. He is quite scary :)

He's really good!! But I rather like Jamie's face expressions on top of his impressions :p His Owen Olsen is spot on haha

You can see it here at 3:56 xD

Anyway x), I think he'd do good for the young Indy, either way, I bet we'll see him in Hollywood soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
He's really good!! But I rather like Jamie's face expressions on top of his impressions :p His Owen Olsen is spot on haha

You can see it here at 3:56 xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7p8cXA3GXU

Anyway x), I think he'd do good for the young Indy, either way, I bet we'll see him in Hollywood soon!

I concur :)
I did the mistake of checking out his instagram a while back. Saw his Jack Sparrow impression and I could not stop laughing. I must have laughed my ass off for 15 minutes or so. :lol

That piece doesn't really...say anything. "It will continue after the events of Indy 4." Right, because Harrison Ford will be SEVENTY-SIX YEARS OLD, and will be VISIBLY OLDER AND MORE WEATHERED than he looked in Indy 4. So...to say "This took place 4 years before Indy 4" won't make sense, and to say "Harrison Ford is Indy, but the story is a prequel" also won't make sense (outside of a Mystery of the Blues bookend appearance by Ford).

They really, really need to just walk away from this series. Not every franchise needs to run on for 20 ******* movies.

That piece doesn't really...say anything. "It will continue after the events of Indy 4." Right, because Harrison Ford will be SEVENTY-SIX YEARS OLD, and will be VISIBLY OLDER AND MORE WEATHERED than he looked in Indy 4. So...to say "This took place 4 years before Indy 4" won't make sense, and to say "Harrison Ford is Indy, but the story is a prequel" also won't make sense (outside of a Mystery of the Blues bookend appearance by Ford).

They really, really need to just walk away from this series. Not every franchise needs to run on for 20 ******* movies.

It's far too valuable an IP. They will reboot this with a new actor after this and an entire new generation of fans will have a new Indy.

It's far too valuable an IP. They will reboot this with a new actor after this and an entire new generation of fans will have a new Indy.

Which, honestly, I'd be fine with at this point. My major objection is to Ford continuing as an septuagenarian or, god forbid, an octogenarian action hero. It's absurd. I don't care what kind of shape he's in. It's time to hang up the hat and whip, Harry.

chris-pratt-indiana-jones.jpg

I feel like I'm the only person who just doesn't really like Chris Pratt... especially as Indy.

I agree that it might be time to move on from IJ or at least for Harrison to be done.. but I'd really like him to just have one more chance at ending his part on a high note

I'm not super enthusiastic about a reboot, myself, but at this point, if they're gonna continue the series, I'd prefer a reboot with a new actor to yet more Harrison Ford. I love Ford in the role, and to me, he'll always be THE Indy, but at a certain point, it's just kinda laughable to have him running around kicking ass, no matter what kind of shape he's in. And let's be clear: he's in amazing shape, particularly considering his age. But be that as it may, you simply cannot pull off the kind of stuff Indy does when you're in your mid to late 70s. You just can't.

It was bad enough when Roger Moore was a 58-year-old James Bond in A View to A Kill, and everyone in the film just looked old and tired. Ford was great in the new Star Wars, but as great as he was, he really didn't have to do a ton of physical action. Sure, he shot his gun at stuff, and ran around a little, but he wasn't swinging across chasms with a whip, or leaping from one moving vehicle to another, or being dragged behind a truck or whathaveyou.

Pack it in already. Reboot the series if you simply MUST continue it, or have him hand it off to a successor in this next film, and let's be done with it.

Although, truly, for me, I think there will only ever really be three Indiana Jones movies, and the Last Crusade will really be what I always consider the LAST crusade.

What do we want. An actor being a great indy or an actor doing an impression of harrison ford? Jamie Costas impression is excellent and so is anthony ingrubers. I'm really not sure. Its a huge franchise opportunity so it wont die with Harrison whatever anyone has said or there wouldnt be a Han solo film in the mix.

I JUST DONT KNOW.....

Help!!!!!!!!

I'm all for Indy 5 with Harrison, as long as the story is good and it can make up for Crystal Skull. At least it would be nice to see one last Indiana Jones movie with him in the title role go out on a high note.

Last Crusade was really the perfect cap to the character, but if they are going to do more, let's PLEASE come up with a good story with an interesting/ threatening villain.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back