Imperial welding droids I'D Thread

Looking at the backside of the scout droid,not only the backside of the Turrent is cut, the frontside is to!! I thought in early post there was a part missing but looks to be cut.

Could it be these?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 123
I think parts C16 and C17 form the Ligier have potential, but I don't have the kit and can't see the side of the parts in the scan.

Capture.JPG

Here is those pics!! The six wheeler is to small and I am not sure the liger is right.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 132
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    915.1 KB · Views: 119
Here is those pics!! The six wheeler is to small and I am not sure the liger is right.

Don't know how I missed this.

I got my Ligier today and went right to checking out this part. I can see it being close if modified, the front and rear would need to be sanded down and some other things could be glue blobs. The shape on the front looks perfect to my eye, but too tall. The Vosper torpedo does seem to fit nicely on the center hub. Or it could be another 1/20 F1.

I checked the P34, JPS MKIII and Ferrari 312T3 and find nothing. The Bt46 has the same part as the Ligier

Ok guys just got my new droid!! Hey guy any chance you could share the color mix for this little guy?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    553.5 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    543.3 KB · Views: 155
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back