Immortan Joe costume from Mad Max, Fury Road

Yeah. I have to add the leather strips, emblems, chain links. The top part looks weird till you add the straps. Use your imagination bro. That's thick cow hide, going to look bomb

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Has anyone bought these legs for the arm armor? uploadfromtaptalk1441363872097.png

Furiosa's arm, shoulder armor/pad and belt: check. Joe costume: check. Hellboy, Pennywise, and mayoral candidate Cobblepot costumes safely packed: check. Drove all night to the Westin safely: check. Ready for DragonCon? You betcha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW, if any Joe brethren or sistern(?) (Polly) needs tools or repair supplies I brought a metric ***** ton; please ask!

Bought my mask and colt python last night. $600 so far invested better win me some costume contests geeeeez

Amen, brother. Receipts destroyed and price tags scraped off prior to coming in the house. Makes returning stuff a real b*tch.!

So is there any consensus on when and where at DragonCon to wear our Mad Max costumes? I heard rumors of a group photo of all the Mad Max universe cosplayers on Sunday but I can't find any mention of it in the schedule.

That be kinda funny to put this patch on the back of his arm. The blue shield one that's hard to see. uploadfromtaptalk1441386852526.png

Yeah my bros jenga fett costume was more then two grand i think but he is about as hardcore as they come. Not one flaw to chance

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back