I met Karl Urban

Chris, please don't feel that anybody is getting at you, it's not the case. Your photo has been posted on this thread several times, we all believe you man, it's cool! It was a great story and it great that you shared it with us.

usconcept is correct, the thread has just evolved into a little bit of random RPF banter - but nothing directed towards you, or taking the ****, or disbelieving you - no, not at all. So please don't take it personally or think that anybody is getting at you.

I can only speak for myself of course, but regardless I'm bowing out of this thread now as the last thing I want to do is to cause you any offence by continuing to contribute here.

Al
Amen brother......

.....it just gets a bit daft round here at times....go with the flow and enjoy the ride (etc.)......none of it is a personal attack.

Cool Pic BTW.......

rich

cool-story-bro.jpg

Yeah Chris, I don't think anyone was really trying to rip on you or make fun, the photo is definitely proof, and we know your story is true.

An opportunity to be silly presented itself, and we couldnt resist. That's all. :)

I agree, this has been an amazing thread with your cool story which was then followed up by a cool picture. The "Karl Urban" jokes have also made me lmao!! I don't think I'll ever look at Karl Urban again without remembering this thread.

I love this place.

Re: Karl Urban

My experience has been that you just have to let it die on it's own when all the bad puns are used up.

Until this thread gets necro'd after the next Star Trek movie comes out.

I'm gonna go ahead and bookmark this thread now.

Damnit Jim! I'm the law not a doctor!

Oh Lordy, I think I just ruptured my appendix laughing at that one.

And Chris thank you for sharing your story and pic with us. Just knowing the Karl Urban is a prop geek makes him seem a little more special.

And not THAT kind of Special Guys, Come on get your minds out of the gutter.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back