I hate ST Discovery

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DarkKnight

Sr Member
Like when "they" try to cancel for example Gina Carano. Sure, I definitely don't agree with some things she and many other people have said in interviews and in social media posts. So what?

She is an actor and I think she does her job really well. A plus is she appears to be liked by her colleagues. Let her do her job.

Opinions are like... and everyone's got one. Equality is a good thing, right?
Let everyone speak their mind, then you can easily tell which people you want to avoid.

In TNG Barclay was an outcast of sorts. Sure, he could have been treated better. But he was treated a hell of a lot better than some people on STD.
Even Barclay was less idiotic than some of the crew of Discovery, you didn't get the "message" the over the top crap treatment in Discovery is the bullying that everyone is a victim of today. Just like in WW84 where the cat girl gets treated like garbage and ignored by the "cool people" especially the so cool asian guy, as if anyone who works at a museum was cool in high school or anywhere else. I think that the reason Cobra Kai is so popular is because in reality everyone knows the cure for bullying is not love or talking or zero tolerance for fighting, the cure is fighting, fists, going to GNC buying creatine and lifting weights and building your own gang, but thats a different show

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Engage

Burnham is like Trek Jesus able and required to be the only one able to solve problems. I've watched all 3 seasons and let me tell you they have succeeded in getting worse. I like the Mirror Uni characters Michelle Yeoh and Jason what'shis name bad guy from the first season. The bad guy everyone complained about being too "dark". The way they disposed of Yeoh's character was trash compared to exceptionally high grade trash. If you didn't like the ship designs from the first 2 seasons the "upgrades" in the 3rd will blow your WTF fuse.