I am curious if members make costumes for other members?

Wondersquid- Thanks so much! And actually the other person hasnt responded to me in a few days even though he has been online, so I think he had a change of heart! And your solution is a great one, and I appreciate it a lot! :) I eventually am going to try to build one when I have some time! I am just very busy right now!

Azurial- I will PM you, because I am confused on what casting is(yes go ahead laugh at me) I am guessing they are like molds right? Maybe? No? Haha

Hey Ryan sorry for not responding, I have been at the shop all week, I always leave my computer on and stayed logged in that is why I am always online, haven't forgotten about ya, just been busy with some customer orders, I am getting yours molded a little at a time in between orders, i will keep ya updated on it buddy. :)

Alright cool, I just wasnt sure if you didnt want to do it anymore. I would completely understand if you didnt. Its a lot of extra work for you.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back