I almost peed my pants when.......(Comedies)

DeLucks Designs

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Been watching alot of cable movies lately, and had a few really good belly laughs . Granted, most of these movies aren't award winners, but nonetheless, they had a few great scenes. I wish there was a site that layed out funny scenes in movies so I could fast forward to them(hmm....).

Here are a few that really got me going:

Role Models:
Augie Farks: Naysayers tell me "You should be embarrassed." "You should not be fighting." "You look like Marvin Hamlisch." You know what I say to the naysayers? I say "Nay! I am not embarrassed." "I will fight." "Who the FU%* is Marvin Hamlisch?"
---

Gayle Sweeny: [Appropriately hugging Martin] *This* is a perfectly acceptable hug between a little and a big.
[Hugging him from behind]
Gayle Sweeny: *This* is not.
Wheeler: Well, obviously we're not supposed to butt f*%k these kids.

---

She's Out of My League
Patty: You look just like someone I went to high school with.
Stainer: Oh yeah? What high school? Maybe it was me.
Patty: No, he's in a coma.
Stainer: Huh. Who brought the good news bear? Somebody give her some f*%king honey

--

Kirk: We're getting hot and heavy, and the next thing I know, there's a big friggin' oyster in my pants...

Something About Mary

Mary: Places Ted's missing "DNA" in her hair

-----
Mary's Step-Father: Oh man! How'd you get the beans above the frank?
--

Any others for you guys? Then I can go right these scenes in movies I haven't seen yet!!!

Oh, I was SO pleasantly surprised by Role Models. I LOVED that movie!

One I quote fairly frequently is actually Tropic Thunder.... and usually Robert Downey Jr's lines. He really stole the show for me!

Porky's...

The two PE Coaches in the Principal's office while Ballbreaker appeals her case.

Wanted posters - "Have you seen this *****?"...

The principal finally loosing it...

'Nuff said.

"Last Man Standing" (new tv series with Tim Allen). After complaining to his boss about catching a guy who spent the night in his daughters room his boss tells him, "Nobody wants to think of their little angel playing human wheelbarrow with some monster."

The episode where he took his grandon trick-or-treating when he sees a kid dressed as Buzz Lightyear and says, "Those are the wrong wings" was pretty good too.

"Team America". The beginning, the middle...the whole damn thing!

Seriously, I have NEVER laughed so hard in my life as I did over "TA".

Forgot this one:

White Chicks

Latrell Spencer: Once you go black, you're gonna need a wheel chair!

---
Latrell Spencer: Your lips, your hair, your body....(white chick 1 rips a steamy stink fart in his face)
White chick 1: oopsy, I had a poopsy
Latrell Spencer: Girl, we gonna get along fine
Latrell Spencer: Right back at ya...( rips a steamy stink fart in her face)
Latrell Spencer: Basking in the ambiance, basking in the ambiance....

Austin powers goldmember, when goldmember is driving his peni car and says 10-4 u sum b*tch pile of monkey nuts . i laughed so hard i almost puked

Porky's...

The two PE Coaches in the Principal's office while Ballbreaker appeals her case.

Wanted posters - "Have you seen this *****?"...

The principal finally loosing it...

'Nuff said.

haha! great scene!

but the one that gets me everytime is the prank with the hooker and black guy

by the time he busts down the door i'm in tears everytime! :lol

haha! great scene!

but the one that gets me everytime is the prank with the hooker and black guy

by the time he busts down the door i'm in tears everytime! :lol

Another "tear jerker" is when the younger PE coach is nailing "Lassie", and the older two are just ROLLING!

The Belushi guitar scene in Animal House. The girls school road trip as well. "She died in a kiln accident. . . . She was going to make a pot for me."

family guy scene where they drink ipecac syrup and whoever throws up last gets the last piece of strawberry pie. I laughed so hard I had to pause the scene for a minute and get my breath.

An obscure one but the scene in The Loved One when Joyboy sends the corpse with a face contorted in a horrible grimace to the cosmetologist he had a crush on. The note on its chest reading "This is how I felt when I heard of your betrothal."

The taser scene and the tiger song from The Hangover. Not to mention "Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon."

Agree in full on Role Models.

Doc

All of Blazing Saddles. I was 8 yo when it came out, the campfire scene had me in hysterics. Ditto to the 2 Porkies mentions and link. The ORIGINAL Arthur with Dudley Moore, nobody could do drunk like that man. I've got a very dry, twisted sense of humor, so most comedies don't do it for me, so when I run across one its an extra special treat for me.

Not a day goes by that we don't quote from Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles or National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

You *know* a movie is funny when you need to watch it multiple times to get everything you missed because you were laughing so hard the time before.

Clerks II when Jay is trying to urinate against the back of Mooby's and gets hit by the door as someone busts through it...twice! :lol

And...pretty much the whole movie itself. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back