HP Font Database

I have a request but it might be quite a task to find it :). I'm currently looking for this font but have had no luck so far. Anybody have any ideas?:

HowtoTameTigers.jpg

Better pic here:

HTTT.jpg

Last edited:
lynx0099 The best way to check it is to check it by using FindMyFont software. It searches through thousands of fonts from web. There's 30 day free trial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! That's interesting! Font from Star Trek. Haha I wonder if MinaLima could use that typeface because of copyright laws :p Thanks!

PS Also font called Another Typewriter looks pretty much the same as one on cover.

Oh! That's interesting! Font from Star Trek. Haha I wonder if MinaLima could use that typeface because of copyright laws :p Thanks!

PS Also font called Another Typewriter looks pretty much the same as one on cover.

Yeah, i'm not 100% sure on the other font, I know it's very close to the selectric typewriter font and Bookface was the closest I could find, I'll look into that font as well thanks.

I feel like the Star Trek font is allowed just cause it's not really "trek universe" specific, but I'm not sure :)

I'm praying that someone may know what the exact font is, but I am trying to figure out what was used for the inside pages of the Advanced Potion-Making book(s). I've run images of it through multiple search sites, but I haven't been able to pin down exactly what it is. Does anyone know?

I'm praying that someone may know what the exact font is, but I am trying to figure out what was used for the inside pages of the Advanced Potion-Making book(s). I've run images of it through multiple search sites, but I haven't been able to pin down exactly what it is. Does anyone know?
PM sent.

Hi, So hope peeps are still reading this excellent thread set up by LorduDesign as was wondering whether anyone knows the name of the honeydukes geometric font... *fingers crossed*

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back