Holster - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Nathan Drake Replica

Increditastic

Well, the new Uncharted 4 A Thief's End video game from Playstation and Naughty Dog is announced to release on December 31, 2015.

Many new images, character models and in-game videos are being circulated on the web. On Dec 6th, Naughty Dog released an article of the first game play Here.

I have been fabricating and updating my design, hardware choices and patterns for the Uncharted 3 Holster I sell on Etsy. It's now time to begin modeling a new design for the Uncharted 4 holster.

Here are the reference images I have been able to collect via the trailer and character models shown at Playstation Experience (Article Here).

Full Character Profile
Uncharted4_10.jpg

Holster Back
Uncharted4_09.jpg

Holster Magazine Pouches
Uncharted4_08.jpg

Gun Holster
UC4 008.jpg

In-Game: Back of Holster
UC4 009.jpg

Uncharted4_07.jpg

Uncharted4_10.jpg

Uncharted4_09.jpg

Uncharted4_08.jpg

UC4 008.jpg

UC4 009.jpg

wow I mentioned in the Drake costume thread that it looked more standard then the last three but I had a no idea until seeing the close ups

a standard galco shoulder holster and a a custom yet simple larger back panel rivet on would do the trick easily

To me it looks like they took the wide straps and turn them in wards towards the neck instead of away from it like they normally are

I might be able to actually a close enough one for once :lol

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back