Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, The

Re: [The Hobbit] Three Elven Blades

Although I appreciate the feedback, it's more a bit like the way his portrait was (of his younger self) as seen in the Hobbit for example. As you can see, there is quite a lot of detail in that style, even with a quill.

i used coffee as a base age but for some mildew type spots on it i used lemon juice some rubbed in and some just dropped straight on then heated it all with a hairdryer on full which brought out all sorts of different shades quite effective although next time i'd do that before drawing on the paper as i had to avoid the ink for fear of it running.

Is there? I don't have a deviant art unless someone had the same idea or posted it without my permission. But the un-watermarked one is only on my USB and computer.
Strange, but If it is EXACTLY the same as mine, then Use it as you will, but I never authorised any use of it.

EDIT: I think it that person sourced the idea from where I did. No matter people, I shall upload it free if someone else has it free.

Last edited:
Re: The Hobbit - Bilbo's portrait/sketch - Now includes the prologue pages!

Beautiful work as always mate!

Highest regards
MARK

Thank you. Got it. These are fun to work with.

Excellent work, Kalkamel. Looks like it's time to start a Tolkiien related corner in my living room...

Does anyone know what font is used for the Contract?
wetacavecontract_1.jpg

Here is Thror's map I just recently did. It is based off the movie version.

Feel free to make any changes you'd like, but please repost them in here to share with out. It would be great if someone could add some aging to it, so that part of the aging would be printable.

Last edited:
Here is Thror's map I just recently did. It is based off the movie version.

Feel free to make any changes you'd like, but please repost them in here to share with out. It would be great if someone could add some aging to it, so that part of the aging would be printable.

how far aged do you want it ??? like this ??

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back