HMS Pegasus, 1776

Are we EVER going to see another update. WE MISS THEM!

Hey Sourdoh,

Thank you SO MUCH for your note. And I apologize for the great dearth of activity on the Pegasus. She is still dry docked on her dedicated stand in my shop waiting for my return. When I got back from all of my work conferences, and then a hard month at work, I was really feeling burned out. I wanted to begin on the Pegasus again, but for some reason didn't feel like following directions and plans. I had the urge to build, but really was craving something free-form and un-regimented. So I thought I'd take the weekend and just kit-bash something to get my juices flowing again. And well, it has turned into a thing - which you can see here if you are interested:

Yep - I have been shanghaied from my ship!

Fortunately, this little side-project is nearing completion, and I will be getting back to my exploration of the Pegasus and all things wooden-ship related very soon. And I'm really looking forward to it. I miss her!

Cheers and thanks again for your interest!

Well, another Month has passed into history, as we wait for the Project to begin again. We are not convinced this will occur, but hope springs eternal in the hearts of those anticipating the event somewhat impatiently.

Ah, the enthusiasm is still very much there for my little Pegasus. I just visited her in the dry docks last night as a matter of fact. There is just the small matter of my all-consuming job that continues to get in the way of me getting more time in on her. But I think I see some light on the horizon in the near future for some updates! I certainly do appreciate everyone's interest in this little project. If only someone would pay me to build little wooden ships then all of our problems would be solved!

More soon - I promise.

Good news. Those of us awaiting the recommencement of the build are agog with excitement! I don't have any money to contribute, though, alas.

Ah, the enthusiasm is still very much there for my little Pegasus. I just visited her in the dry docks last night as a matter of fact. There is just the small matter of my all-consuming job that continues to get in the way of me getting more time in on her. But I think I see some light on the horizon in the near future for some updates! I certainly do appreciate everyone's interest in this little project. If only someone would pay me to build little wooden ships then all of our problems would be solved!

More soon - I promise.

Job? Phhhhffff!

Alas, another YEAR has passed into dim history while the Pegasus molders at its moorings, in unfinished condition. We are, as ever, awaiting the day, long anticipated, when we are once more regaled with the fine workmanship and exciting new developments of this project.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back