Hi! I have boobs and I make...

Hey Stacey, welcome :)

Nice to have a few more UK based builders signing up

Remember seeing you at the last LFCC but I wasn't in costume at the time.

Woo! new to the RPF, but not new to costuming and props. Nice to see other lady designers and costumers out there. I sew, design, and construct my own props and costumes. I don't have many pics, as I have the bad habit of not taking any.... Shame on me. However, with surfing around on here and admiring the many build threads, I'm inspired to do a few of my own. Here's looking forward to seeing what I can do with the community! :)

Been a nerd for a long time, been cosplaying for a few years. I've been wanting to step up my game with my cosplaying for a while and that's how I found this site (research).

Seriously, Mr. 14 posts? These girls are posting awesome work, and you have a base, basically sexist, and not even remotely witty reply? Enjoy your pond scum, bottom feeder.

Hey there! I make armor and props. Most recently my Faora and General Zod from Man of Steel. Still getting the hang of sewing! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My next costume has huge boobs though. I will need balloons... :lol

5JhBBYal.jpg

Hahahahaha

It's always good seeing Abby around spreading the fun. Showing appreciation for great costumes and the hard work it takes is why we are all here.

Don

My name is Hylia Stone, I have virtually no crafting knowledge whatsoever. I just made this account to beg someone to sell me a copy of a Satele Shan Dualsaber they made.

I have boobs and make all kids of stuff. Started with medieval clothing, mascot/furry costumes, then hats and props and now I'm back to my passion of geek/pop culture costuming. On the side I teach myself other crafts - so far I've learned crochet, wood carving, bobbin and needle lace making, embroidery, applique and quilting, basic leatherwork, foamwork, sculpting and moulding, painting, modding miniatures, digital artwork and... uh, lots of random small things I can't think of to list :p

I loooove learning new stuff :D

Photos of some random things I've done for funsies:

Cthulhus (2).jpgTentaclies.jpg
FusRoLol.jpgMatthewPope2.jpg20140621_183135_resized.jpggambit-me1_zps5e868e8a.jpg10456040_568794633237330_5349664933289751727_n.jpgFeet2.jpg
LGpendant.jpgIMG_0694.JPGClockwatchtrinket.jpgButterflyHeaddress1.jpgLionHeaddress1.jpgLhakhtyTest.jpg

The Gambit and Deadpool were for a good friend - I did Gambit's coat and boots and Deadpool's suit, boots and mask.

Jeez, I make a lot of random stuff o..0

Hey, I'm Sarah, Good to be a part of the ladies of the RPF :) I live in the UK and make costumes for myself and my sons. 5 of them. No daughters. I'm a bit outnumbered!!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back