Hi! I have boobs and I make...

Hi, Julia here - I've been doing prop modeling and casting on and off since the 80's (once had dreams of model building for movies before CGI). Current fascinations are with electronics and 3-D modeling/printing. New to cosplay (very late starter) and I'm currently working on a Pandorica Opens River Song costume. Just finishing up my first test print/test finish of the Alpha Meson blaster (I will probably start a build thread when I move from test to the real build) and am learning leatherwork for some other pieces of the outfit. Horrible at sewing though lol!

Hi, Julia here - I've been doing prop modeling and casting on and off since the 80's (once had dreams of model building for movies before CGI). Current fascinations are with electronics and 3-D modeling/printing. New to cosplay (very late starter) and I'm currently working on a Pandorica Opens River Song costume. Just finishing up my first test print/test finish of the Alpha Meson blaster (I will probably start a build thread when I move from test to the real build) and am learning leatherwork for some other pieces of the outfit. Horrible at sewing though lol!

That sounds like an awesome costume idea, can't wait to see it!

Boobs I have and craft I do. I lean quite heavy towards the armor side of things, huge fan of Iron Man and... well... all the suits. Currently working on a hulkbuster build for a local con in October :D

You can see that as part of this thread if you wish

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=212583&page=4

Boob-haver and thing-maker here! I've been making costumes for pretty much ever, and with costume making comes sewing, leatherworking, airbrushing, electronics, molding, welding... you know how it goes :) I'm just about to start on a new holster for my X-Wing pilot and I'm tossing a few other ideas around to maybe do before DragonCon. And I just got a 3D printer and I'm super excited to start playing with it! Nice to see so many other girls on the forum :)

Hello, fellow boob owners and thing creators!

I started cosplay a little over a year ago, and I went a little bit insane with it. I mostly sew, although I've been branching out into prop making and armor a bit. I'm currently working my way through Elsa, and to distract me from the embroidery, I've started Tali'Zorah vas Normandy. Hooray for highly detailed costumes...

Hello!

I'm a Fine Art Student from Scotland. Completely new to the costume/prop-making scene but have certainly been a long time admirer, so I'll be sticking around and learning whatever I can from everyone here! I've decided to properly take up sewing this year, and as a result have decided to try my hand at a few costume projects (mainly alterations to get me started)!

Currently in the process of completing my Ellen Ripley flyer suit, which I've detailed in this thread. My next aims are the white Nostromo crew shirt she wears and Mulan/Ping's training outfit!

Another boob-carrying cosplayer and minor prop maker here!

I mostly sew and make cosplays, but I dabble in weapons for my own cosplays.

Currently making a Mad Max costume for myself and an entire team of Galaxy Quest crewwomen.

Hi, I'm Claire, Industrial Designer and I'm really new in RPF. It's my first time trying to make a costume/armor. I hope I can learn a lot from you guys. :)

Hello!! I'm Kate, very very new to RPF. I've been a seamstress for 22 years, primarily historical outfits. Husband and I want to join up with the 501st so I'm branching out into VERY uncharted territory for our next cosplay experiences. :D

Hello!! I'm Kate, very very new to RPF. I've been a seamstress for 22 years, primarily historical outfits. Husband and I want to join up with the 501st so I'm branching out into VERY uncharted territory for our next cosplay experiences. :D

Welcome!

Oh! I've been absent from the forum for about a year or so, and totally forgot all about this thread! Glad to see it's still getting some love, tons of talented crafty cosplayers about! (with boobs!)

Hi! Long time lurker, but finally took the plunge to join. I've been cosplaying for maybe 7 years or so and I LOVE the craft! I especially love figuring out how to MacGuyer stuff together to make something cool. I make a lot of non-boobilicious cosplays b/c I found that it just doesn't suit my body type. So you'll probably find me in pants and more "rugged" cosplays half the time. My work can be seen here! :$

Hi! Long time lurker, but finally took the plunge to join. I've been cosplaying for maybe 7 years or so and I LOVE the craft! I especially love figuring out how to MacGuyer stuff together to make something cool. I make a lot of non-boobilicious cosplays b/c I found that it just doesn't suit my body type. So you'll probably find me in pants and more "rugged" cosplays half the time. My work can be seen here! :$

Good morning from the uk and welcme aboard. Thats some really impressive work youve done, as for body type I dont think it really matters as long as you are happy comfortable and confident in what you do. Just for the record I think you have a great figure.

awesome portfolio, fantastic work! my girlfriend would absolutely love your style! also, you and your Han cosplay look really familiar, did you by chance have a step by step how-to uploaded on Indestructibles or something? I'm pretty sure I studied yours quite a bit a few years ago, while contemplating doing my own Han cosplay.

Hi!

My name is Polly (eep, real names), I'm a teacher originally from Australia but now living in West Virginia, have put together a few closet cosplays before, but now am diving into shallow water head-first putting together my "Immortan Joanna" cosplay. This forum so far has been so great for helping me learn all kinds of things, and hopefully it'll turn out great. :) I think this is going to be a bit of an addiction moving forward - once I get this one done, will hopefully have the confidence to try others. :)

awesome portfolio, fantastic work! my girlfriend would absolutely love your style! also, you and your Han cosplay look really familiar, did you by chance have a step by step how-to uploaded on Indestructibles or something? I'm pretty sure I studied yours quite a bit a few years ago, while contemplating doing my own Han cosplay.

Yes! that was my tutorial on Instructables!

Hi I'm Lisa! I have boobs! I sew mostly, but after a huge disaster trying to make a costume that needed fabrication skills, I have decided to come back here and learn some new skills. I'm working on Star Wars right now- I'm helping my husband make an Agent Kallus costume, I'm making Rey and helping a fried make a Chewie suit and a possibly a Jango jumpsuit.

I love fabric and leather. My favorite costume is my Spartan from 300 and fem Quicksilver because it's comfortable and I have a disability. And I love Worbla! It's MAGIC. I also do historical reenactment. I know a lot about fabric dye and weathering and I'm working on tutorials for that.

Hey! I'm a cosplayer and an artist. I've been building some props for cosplay and lurking around here looking for advice for a while. I finally took the time to set up an account and post around.

My stuff is pretty amateur, because I don't have the space or the money for the higher end materials. I mostly do stuff with Pep, foam and paper mache.

Hi TSG,

Love the Han Solo costume. Hopefully we'll be able to someday get a picture of you in the Full Scale Cockpit! :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back