Done / Completed Here Lies Emmett Brown **RUN CLOSED**

Re: Here Lies Emmett Brown **NOW ACCEPTING PAYMENTS**

The first batch of these have now shipped. I am currently working on the next batch. These should go out before the week is up. First post is updated with status.

If anyone else is interested, I will be making these up until Wednesday of this week so I can ship by the end of the week. I am traveling next week and won't be able to work on them.

For those that have paid, I just sent you a finishing guide. There are lots of ways to finish these, but this one is mine.

-Eric

The first batch of these have now shipped. I am currently working on the next batch. These should go out before the week is up. First post is updated with status.

If anyone else is interested, I will be making these up until Wednesday of this week so I can ship by the end of the week. I am traveling next week and won't be able to work on them.

For those that have paid, I just sent you a finishing guide. There are lots of ways to finish these, but this one is mine.

-Eric

yessa!! ill be keeping my eyes out for the package! cant wait! are the suggested instructions for painting still coming with the tombstone?

yessa!! ill be keeping my eyes out for the package! cant wait! are the suggested instructions for painting still coming with the tombstone?

I don't include them in the shipment. I just email it to those that purchase. I sent the instructions to the email associated with PayPal. If you need me to resend PM me your email and I'll resend it.

Thanks,

-Eric

I don't include them in the shipment. I just email it to those that purchase. I sent the instructions to the email associated with PayPal. If you need me to resend PM me your email and I'll resend it.

Thanks,

-Eric

crap, i only use that email for PayPal. ill PM you my every day address, sorry about that

i just found some great reference photos

Bttf33.jpg

2-kinopoisk-ru-back-to-the-future-part-iii-1911562.jpg

vlcsnap-2792560.png

vlcsnap-2015-03-27-11h20m49s48.png

cf1b66053c76324808fca0160d179b21.jpg

so excited for this! hope these photos help, i already got my wheels turning on how to paint it. thanks again hdtheater for doing this run!!

I finished the last of these up tonight. They will ship tomorrow.

Anyone else want in on these? They will make great Christmas gifts for the BTTF fan!!!

-Eric

- - - Updated - - -

i just found some great reference photos
so excited for this! hope these photos help, i already got my wheels turning on how to paint it. thanks again hdtheater for doing this run!!

Also, if you back to my original thread, you will find all the photos I used as reference as well.

Thanks and You're Welcome!!!

All tombstones have now shipped. I was to ship the last ones yesterday, but I spent the day with a fever and never left the house. :(

-Eric

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back