Done / Completed Here Lies Emmett Brown **RUN CLOSED**

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Saw your post on the rpf facebook page, nice work! I thought it was sort of funny that someone called it an obscure prop. It's as significant a prop as the disappearing family photo in the BTTF pt 1.
I know, I guess it's rather a random prop to own, knowing the nature of it, not sure many people have a tombstone in their collection haha

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have literally done the paint job inside my tiny flat, and used the cooker hood to get rid of the fumes, that's probably not the safest, but the spray bomb I had wasn't too smelly, I gave it a coat of primer with Vallejo and, then painted with vallejo paints, and it was just fine! It's just a matter of getting on with it I guess xD
Wicked Emma! Love how you used the household fan

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How are you guys rounding the corners? I was thinking of using a router, I even bought a foam cutting knife when this run first happened to cut the dent in the top

Still haven’t even opened the knife..

tripoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I finished a set of these for a friend who bought them. I used balsa wood filler for the seams of the foam to smooth it out. Wish I could make a purchase of them now. I also use the Valspare Sandstone spray over a primer coat. Then used a slightly darker grey paint on the inside of the indentation. Looked beautiful.