Help identifying display graphics on Voight-Kampff

Buch

Sr Member
Hi guys

I need your help to identify the display graphics on the Voight-Kampff machine from Blade Runner... It's concerning the two small displays, NOT the big one with the eye...

First of all, what would you call that type of graphics?

Second, any ideas what they actually are? Sonar? Equalizer? Someones heart rate? Or specially designed?

Third, think I could find some similar animations online?

Voight_Kampff_machine.jpg

Left side screen - sound waves
Right side screen -seems to be a spin on heart rate..or breathing rate

There is some overlap between the graphics used in Alien and the Voight-Kampff. If you have the Alien blu-ray set (and if you don't, you should) one of the extras is high resolution of the displays...

If somebody would take screen dumps of the display graphics from the ALIEN blu-ray set and post it or PM I would dance my special happy dance... Anybody? It's a nice dance really...

Yes, sorry they are on the Alien Anthology. All of them form Alien and Blade Runner. Full screen animations. You just need to rip them to your hard disc and use a video editing program to cut them out/loop them etc.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back