Help identifying display graphics on Voight-Kampff

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Buch

Sr Member
Hi guys

I need your help to identify the display graphics on the Voight-Kampff machine from Blade Runner... It's concerning the two small displays, NOT the big one with the eye...

First of all, what would you call that type of graphics?

Second, any ideas what they actually are? Sonar? Equalizer? Someones heart rate? Or specially designed?

Third, think I could find some similar animations online?

Voight_Kampff_machine.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nismo

Left side screen - sound waves
Right side screen -seems to be a spin on heart rate..or breathing rate

Lanboy

There is some overlap between the graphics used in Alien and the Voight-Kampff. If you have the Alien blu-ray set (and if you don't, you should) one of the extras is high resolution of the displays...

Buch

Sr Member
If somebody would take screen dumps of the display graphics from the ALIEN blu-ray set and post it or PM I would dance my special happy dance... Anybody? It's a nice dance really...

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yes, sorry they are on the Alien Anthology. All of them form Alien and Blade Runner. Full screen animations. You just need to rip them to your hard disc and use a video editing program to cut them out/loop them etc.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.