Hawkeye (tv series)

Two questions. The little rude boy, Jack, at the Christmas party...I assume he was some sort of Easter Egg? Is he anybody significant?

And what was up with the owl?

Two questions. The little rude boy, Jack, at the Christmas party...I assume he was some sort of Easter Egg? Is he anybody significant?

And what was up with the owl?
The kid was the one from the first episode. Just another Armond from a line of spoiled brats.

Several years ago, there was an owl found to be living in the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center. They 'rescued' & relocated it & later there was a children's book written called The Christmas Owl. It was an apparent callback to that.

This might have been addressed before but I’ll ask anyway. Since the Kingpin has been introduced in this series and Matt Murdock (Daredevil) in the latest Spider-Man movie, do you think we might see the Punisher or the other Defenders in this “Avengers” universe?

It's a conceit of any action movie/show that is pretty much necessary, but I still can't help wondering how a battle can go on in the most public place of NY City for several minutes without police showing up.

I guess I'm in the minority but I thought the show was just "okay" overall and the finale wasn't very good at all. Definitely verged on just being goofy.

This might have been addressed before but I’ll ask anyway. Since the Kingpin has been introduced in this series and Matt Murdock (Daredevil) in the latest Spider-Man movie, do you think we might see the Punisher or the other Defenders in this “Avengers” universe?
Rumors have been flying that Bernthal will be back as the Punisher in Moon Knight.

The wife and I just watched the final episode a hour or so ago and both really liked it. I thought this episode wrapped up most of the threads and created lots of opportunities for the future.

I’ve been team Hawkeye since the first Thor movie. I’m now team Kate as well. Both of them are great in these roles and really work well together.

Not overly crazy about Hawkeye’s new suit, but it is fairly comic accurate. I never was much of a fan of this version of the outfit in the comics either.

Can’t wait for season 2. Not sure who the villain would be, but I’m sure it will be a fun ride. I’m sure a lot of people are rooting for Bullseye, but I’d rather see someone like Boomerang (if he’s not considered a Spidey/Sony character).

I loved every episode, except #2 which was just drawn out with so much talking in my opinion.

In terms of Disney+ shows, this is my second favorite of the live action shows. 1) Wandavision, 2) Hawkeye, 3) Loki, and 4) Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Have you heard anything? I don't think they've mentioned a S2 yet. I think the only confirmed one so far is Loki.

Have you heard anything? I don't think they've mentioned a S2 yet. I think the only confirmed one so far is Loki.
I thought I read the week before episode 6 that there was going to be a season 2. I’ve went back and searched, though, and can’t find it mentioned anywhere. I must have gotten confused, maybe when they said it was a season finale instead of a series finale. Sorry for the confusion.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back