Hawkeye (tv series)

I’ve always loved Hawkeye since he was an non super powered hero. I’m excited about this.

But with all of these characters getting spin offs, it seems that this end of an era in MCU is saying,
really isn’t ending. Which I’m totally ok with!

I'd like to think it would be good, but there are so many Marvel shows out there these days and most of them are garbage. I can't help but expect that Hawkeye would be the same.

I’m in agreement with this.

I’ve stopped watching all the Marvel TV shows because:
A. There are (were?) just too many of them
B. They just weren’t very good

Even the Netflix series I ended up just giving up on, they weren’t good enough, were too many shows, and each show had too many episodes.

Wait a minute..... I don't think you guys are talking about the same Hawkeye I am talking about in my head right now... I don't think he was ever with Marvel.
You guys are weird. I'm leaving!
hawkeye.jpg

Wait a minute..... I don't think you guys are talking about the same Hawkeye I am talking about in my head right now... I don't think he was ever with Marvel.
You guys are weird. I'm leaving!
View attachment 1008771

That is exactly who I thought they were talking about when I saw the thread and said to myself I really hope some idiots are not trying to reboot MASH.

I’m in agreement with this.

I’ve stopped watching all the Marvel TV shows because:
A. There are (were?) just too many of them
B. They just weren’t very good

Even the Netflix series I ended up just giving up on, they weren’t good enough, were too many shows, and each show had too many episodes.

If Netflix hadn't cancelled them all, I was just going to stop watching anyhow. It hasn't been that good since Daredevil Season 1. I can't think of any Marvel TV shows that I actually look forward to anymore. I'm having trouble even remembering what happened last season for most of them.

EDIT!!!

I'M AN IDIOT! TRAILER IS FAKE!!!
I was so excited because I saw this in my Google news feed. I was watching it on my phone & in MY head, I'm thinking, "Neat... They're showing since flashbacks to other missions to show some BA stuff he did. Man, they're letting him show some of the things he trained for in the Bourne movie. This is gonna be awesome."

I'll take my banning now. Gonna miss y'all!

First trailer is up!

Looks good to me...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that trailer is fake.. besides from the reused footage, there was a shot from the Hunger Games, and the voice over was from Rogue one??? lol I got real excited for a moment there thinking it dropped :lol:

Anyhow, there's been lots of set photos that have been leaked/posted online and I personally am very excited for this show. I believe it's an adaptation of the Fraction/Aja comic run from 2012 (which happens to be one of my favorite comic runs of all time) so I'm in for this show, whereas a lot of the other newer Marvel titles haven't really interested me.

Just google "Hawkeye set photos" and you'll get some good results :)

A lot of reused footage from various movies, including Black Widow. But it looks pretty good!
I'm pretty sure that trailer is fake.. besides from the reused footage, there was a shot from the Hunger Games, and the voice over was from Rogue one??? lol I got real excited for a moment there thinking it dropped :lol:

Anyhow, there's been lots of set photos that have been leaked/posted online and I personally am very excited for this show. I believe it's an adaptation of the Fraction/Aja comic run from 2012 (which happens to be one of my favorite comic runs of all time) so I'm in for this show, whereas a lot of the other newer Marvel titles haven't really interested me.

Just google "Hawkeye set photos" and you'll get some good results :)
Yup... I'm equally sorry & stupid.

I edited my original post. Please read that for an explanation.

I caught the trailer earlier this afternoon about 2 hours before my 2nd viewing of Shang Chi in IMAX and I can safely say Marvel have owned 2021.
I can see the Hawkeye series joining Gremlins, Home Alone 1&2, Santa Claus The Movie, It's a Wonderful Life and Iron Man 3 as essential Christmas viewing.
Plus it has Lucky the Pizza dog! Anything with a Golden Retriever is a win!
Can't wait for this.

I caught the trailer earlier this afternoon about 2 hours before my 2nd viewing of Shang Chi in IMAX and I can safely say Marvel have owned 2021.
I can see the Hawkeye series joining Gremlins, Home Alone 1&2, Santa Claus The Movie, It's a Wonderful Life and Iron Man 3 as essential Christmas viewing.
Plus it has Lucky the Pizza dog! Anything with a Golden Retriever is a win!
Can't wait for this.
Die Hard? A Christmas Story?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back