Hawkeye AOU Speed Build

Sporkey

Sr Member
Well, Denver Comic Con is fast approaching, and I have not had any time to work on my planned costume. So, this thread will hopefully detail my successful attempt at putting an Age of Ultron Hawkeye outfit together within the next 3 weeks. I've done a bunch of planning, so I'm hoping it should go pretty smoothly. I suppose we'll see!
Hawkeye-The-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Ojo-de-Halcón-Marvel-Studios-Jeremy-Renner-GamerStyleMX.jpg

Small update:

Got my fabric in, it's black and burgundy Cordura and some black suit fabric I found at Joanne's. As upon close inspection, I see that Hawkeye's coat is multiple fabric types.

20150505_180237.jpg

Attachments

• 20150505_180237.jpg
    20150505_180237.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 102
Oh boy, so this build is not going quite as speedy as I had hoped, but I've made progress.

First off with patterning. This is only my second time making custom patterns, so that was fun.
IMG_20150509_031936.jpg

Then, then finally getting time to actually trace the patterns and cut them out. So now I have these pieces.

A shot of the back:
IMG_20150513_220526.jpg

And from one side:
20150513_230242.jpg

Now I just have to sew everything together, and I think the most difficult part of the costume should be done. At least I hope so...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back