Hasbro Vintage Slave 1. Lower surface detail upgrade kit.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mechaneil

Great work on the upgrade kit. Plan to pick one up. I've been planning on converting the first one I got a couple of years ago. Have acquired 5 eversince (four 2010s and one 2013) Glad I stumbled on your thread.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Flyscriber

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everyone.
Just a quick post on here to say thanks to everyone for their kind words.

I am please to offer another few kits here. I have scrubbed the list of sent and completed kits. I will be starting another list for anyone interested right now.
If you fancy one, just post on here and i will add you to the list on Page 1. NOW SHOWN AS "THE 2021 LIST"

I will not be taking any money until the kits are ready and complete, as i hate to take any money beforehand just in case things go astray.

Thanks everyone

Billy Pilgrim

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everyone.
Just a quick post on here to say thanks to everyone for their kind words.

I am please to offer another few kits here. I have scrubbed the list of sent and completed kits. I will be starting another list for anyone interested right now.
If you fancy one, just post on here and i will add you to the list on Page 1. NOW SHOWN AS "THE 2021 LIST"

I will not be taking any money until the kits are ready and complete, as i hate to take any money beforehand just in case things go astray.

Thanks everyone
Please add me to the 2021 list. Thanks!

Flyscriber

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Cheers guys, Billy Pilgrim, and mktodd, you are now on the list, first come first served. I will keep you all posted as it happens.
Once again, just to reiterate. I will not take any payments until the kits are ready to send out. Its just the way i like to do it.
Thanks again folks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.