Hasbro Vintage Slave 1. Lower surface detail upgrade kit.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Flyscriber

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
First four kits are finished and on their way to their new homes. Thanks for sticking with this crazy idea. Ill look forward to seeing what you all build.

More kits available (one ready to go now), ill pour other kits as the orders come in. Lead time of 4 days for pouring, packing and shipping.
Cheers everyone.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Voodoocaster

Refit set received!
This is a wonderfull set of resin castings.
For anyone still on the fence of getting this set,..do yourself a big favour and order it.
The parts look wonderfull and will make your Hasbro toy look like the giant Slave I model kit you always wanted.
The toy will still be needing more work to make it look like the studio miniature but this refit set will take you more than half there,
A warning is in it place though,. once this refit set is fitted on the toy there will be no more place for Hasbro's slabdash made parts on the rest of the toy or it will look silly :p ,..you will want to correct everything which is a good thing!!
I highly recomend this set!

Flyscriber

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Refit set received!
This is a wonderfull set of resin castings.
For anyone still on the fence of getting this set,..do yourself a big favour and order it.
The parts look wonderfull and will make your Hasbro toy look like the giant Slave I model kit you always wanted.
The toy will still be needing more work to make it look like the studio miniature but this refit set will take you more than half there,
A warning is in it place though,. once this refit set is fitted on the toy there will be no more place for Hasbro's slabdash made parts on the rest of the toy or it will look silly :p ,..you will want to correct everything which is a good thing!!
I highly recomend this set!
Thank you for the great review voodoocaster. I do try to get them poured as best i can.
Im looking forward to seeing your build when it happens. :)

Flyscriber

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I hope all you guys have received your kits.
Thanks again for having some off me.
Still available if you want to do the same to your Slave 1.
cheers folks.

Jedi Dade

Master Member
I received my Kit - thank you. I haven't opened it to inventory it or anything since I don't have the Slave 1 (on order) yet to go with it. But its safely tucked into the stash until it arrives.

Jedi Dade

Flyscriber

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Folks
If you are on the list and would like one before I add this to the junkyard, please let me know.
I will be posting it in the junkyard and an ebay listing next Monday.

Just thought everyone should know beforehand.

So if you fancy a kit before then and are on the list, please PM me.

Cheers everyone and thanks again