Unlimited Run Hasbro Poe helmet modding kit decals and metal greeblies

Hey bud, I'm in New Brunswick, Canada.

I'm in Ireland. I know reel has said he's had issue with international posting before, but in 22 years of ordering things online from the 4 corners of the globe, I've never had a problem with it.

I'm in Ireland. I know reel has said he's had issue with international posting before, but in 22 years of ordering things online from the 4 corners of the globe, I've never had a problem with it.

Yeah I’ve never had a problem either so not sure what the deal is here. Hopefully reelprops will reply with more info

Hey reelprops what's the deal with these? Still no stickers and it's now been 3 months. o_O

I ordered a special deal set of all 4 kinds of decals and some greeblies - got the greeblies after quite a while, and one set. Still waiting on the other three, to be honest, and ordered them last March, I think? I've ordered helmets and the like from reel before, but this has been... a different experience, I'm sorry to say.

They shipped AGAIN!!!!! I can’t register International mail for anything less than $35 per envelope. This is absolutely ridiculous. I can’t control the Postal Mail and with the government shut down, I don’t know what to tell ya. Yep, this has been a different experience. What do you want me to say?

Run over DONE!!

Reel

They shipped AGAIN!!!!! I can’t register International mail for anything less than $35 per envelope. This is absolutely ridiculous. I can’t control the Postal Mail and with the government shut down, I don’t know what to tell ya. Yep, this has been a different experience. What do you want me to say?

Run over DONE!!

Reel

Reel, calm down.

I ordered a set of greeblies and all 4 decal sets last February. In April, I told you I'd not got anything (shipping usually takes 3 weeks on average from the US, 6 at the most.) I know there was a screw-up with Shapeways, and these things happen, and I eventually did get the greeblies at the end of May. I told you about not getting any decal sets by June 20th, and again on July 3rd, and by the 10th of July, when there was no reply, I posted again. By the 15th of July, with no response, you let me know you'd sent me a mail, which I'd never received, but you sent the mail again, and then I got it. You told me you'd posted it again, which was great.

When I got the envelope? One set of decals, not all four. I posted here on 17th of July.

You replied - on the 5th of September.

Between October and November, I informed you they'd still not arrived. No reply.

Myself and others have asked for a response since then, and when we get one, we get, "Run over DONE!!"

Reel, your work is great, but your responses here have been (in my opinion) patchy, and the tone, almost nasty. We've been patient but have received little to no replies. You've cited the Government shutdown? That started on December 22nd, so wouldn't have effected the 5th of December shipping.

All I can say is, I've been buying and ordering things, shipped in envelopes to large boxes, from the US, China, Europe and Africa, and I've never had a package lost in 21 years. Not saying it doesn't happen - of course it does, and if it does, it's hardly the sender's fault - but it's certainly not ours either. We're just trying to find out what's happened, and wondering at the lack of responses when replies are given else where.

Your communication and frustration over this, and where it's been directed, just strikes me as bizarre. We've patiently waited and asked for replies, got nothing, and when you eventually do reply, we got that.

Thanks.

I have sent your decals 3 times now. Everything shipped within US gets tracking. Tracking is not available on international envelopes unless I pay $35 on a $40 sale. TBH Im not even looking at this thread because it is over and done. Im not selling anything further from it. Also, I don't get notifications like I once did before the migration. Most of my communication in the past has been through mobile. I would get notifications on my phone and I'd respond right away. Guys, Im doing my best to make sure both of you get your decals. Nevertheless, another envelope is on the way with 2 sets of each decal type. Whether you use all of them or not is up to you. But Im not doing them anymore so I added more.

Reel

Understandably this has been a frustrating situation for all involved. As pnag pointed out, it's the lack of communication that is the hardest part for us. I get you don't check this thread anymore (you've moved on) but when someone mentions me on here I get a notification in "Alerts" so would have thought you'd be alerted numerous times by now? ;)

Anyway, no worries reelprops, thanks for sending out new decals. I'll flick you a PM just to confirm the shipping addy. (y)

Cheers,
T.

Your work looks awesome, reelprops ! Would you like us to order the greeblies through you or through Shapeways?

On Shapeways, I see options for metal for 5 of the 6 pieces. The mic base is only available in white plastic. Is that correct?

Opened these up again. $25 per set and greeblies are available here....

Reel

Hey sorry guys. Holidays had me all over the place and haven’t been on much. You can place any greeblie order through me here or decals. Currently I have Poe black and Snap. All greeblies are available in plastic or metal. Just hit me up

reel

What's the price on a set of metal greeblies?

Hey sorry guys. Holidays had me all over the place and haven’t been on much. You can place any greeblie order through me here or decals. Currently I have Poe black and Snap. All greeblies are available in plastic or metal. Just hit me up

reel

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back