Hasbro NERF M41-A Pulse Rifle

I asked on Hasbro's FB page, we'll see what they say. As strict as Oz is with any type of firearm or even perceived firearm, I'd be surprised if it's even allowed in your country.

Edit: Yours is going to be a tad more expensive. EB Games Australia's site.

Yeah things are pretty tight here but the laws do have space for interptation. This particular piece wouldn't be a problem as it has not resemblance to a real gun. That price is pretty crazy though. Looks like I'm back to wishing... haha

1629471943921.png

Reply back. So it is October

So the pre-order date is in US format, but the release date is in UK format. Well that is a mess

No. It doesn't say explicitly say the words October 2022.
Until I see that I'm holding out hope for an early arrival.
I reserve the right to be disappointed.
This is the US site. the dates are in US format - you can continue to hope... but please don't hold your breath :)

Jedi Dade

I look at it this way; Airsoft M41A = $280.00 (Snow Wolf brand) - $360 (Evike Matrix brand), plus applicable shipping.

Nerf version, $100 and change with tax, shipping included. That and $15 worth of rattle can paint and some disassembly/masking and you'll have a decent, lightweight, something you can shoot in the house at a lot less than 360 FPS, reasonable replica of the real thing. This is very, VERY appealing to those of us who've wanted for a long time but simply can't (or won't) justify dropping multiple Benjamins on one (like me).

Granted, the biggest turn off I can see on the Nerf one is the "triggers" in front of the Thompson grip and (the comically oversized one) in front of the magazine, but I can live with that since it's going to be relegated to a shelf or as a wall hanger only. And likely the only ones that will see it are the wife and I.

(I might nerve up the cats on occasion, but I digress...)

My $.02.
That was pretty much my take too. As much as I like the films, they're not where I focus my collecting and I dont want to drop 300-400 on one of the airsoft replicas - and have however much hassle getting it into the country... But a 'toy' for 100, and some paint, is a simple choice!

I also have the snow wolf Airsoft and love it....but ordered 2 of this Hasbro Rifles also...one for a repaint and another as a collectors piece only.
For this price its a no brainer to play with it inside the house with the wife and the dogs or for Cosplay.:D(y)

excited for this, saddened that our European friends live under oppression, I wish we could do some kind of Berlin Airlift and bring them in our luggage to y'all

Nerf rarely makes anything to scale. The real rifle was at least 32 inches long. This toy is 24 to 28. So maybe 80% actual size. :(

With the stock collapsed its about 28". With it extended its 33".

The nerf is 24" to 28".

With the stock collapsed its about 28". With it extended its 33".

The nerf is 24" to 28".
The video on their website actually shows the length of the rifle with the stock retracted as "28. Where are you getting "24 from?

The video on their website actually shows the length of the rifle with the stock retracted as "28. Where are you getting "24 from?
The original described length was 2 feet. I assumed the stock arm was retractable and extended to 28". Which would match the actual props length at its smallest size. Demonstrating that it is scaled down. Which I can also see from just looking at it.
I would love for it to be too scale. I'm still waiting for nerf to do that.

I haven't seen any evidence that the stock extends at all. I'm confused where all this 'not full scale' stuff is coming from. As stated the video shows the lenghth with the stock retracted as "28, which is full scale. How can you tell it's scaled down without seeing someone holding one?

I did a search and did not find any reference to the Nerf M41-A that is supposed to ship in Oct. from Hasbropulse. I pre-ordered 2 a year ago.

I did a search and did not find any reference to the Nerf M41-A that is supposed to ship in Oct. from Hasbropulse. I pre-ordered 2 a year ago.
Two years ? Lol so glad I held off crazy .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back