Hasbro Hero Series 1:18 Scale X-Wing with Heavy Mods

Ok checking my notes the figure I came up with for the correct size was 2 5/16 the best match was 2 and 1/4 I did not think that the missing 16th would be very noticeable. It was TB 255 in the Plastruct catalog. and it is almost an exact match for the open end of the toys engine.

Thanks. I'm going to have to source an alternative here in Australia as Plastruct is not that widely available here and what we do get is extremely limited.

hopson...start your own thread.....I ****King hate it when people try to hijack someone's thread.....YOU keep saying.....'this is not my thread'....THEN stop posting here....

You're so talented.....showcase it....start a thread to show you build...

I did start my own thread. I will not post on this thread anymore. The question above was asked here, so this is where I answered it. I am sorry it was never my intent to hijack this thread. My time was so limited when I started posting I though all I would be doing was sharing parts finds that might help with this build, but I have been finding the time to do more and more. So sincere apologies and bygones to Troy Downen and Rogue Trooper if I have stepped on any toes. I will post in my own thread now. Most of what I posted here is now moved to that thread I just started. I have removed most of what I posted here. I can not delete them outright so did what I could.

Best
Jeff

Last edited:
Bump! Was enjoying Troy's build, perhaps he will resume shortly... or perhaps he was seduced by the range of Bandai kits? He-heh! We are all soooo weak... nonetheless, looking forward to more inspirational craftwork.
Cheers!

Regards. Robert

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back