hasboro conversion

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by CPTKIDD13, Apr 24, 2012.

1. CPTKIDD13

CPTKIDD13 Member

2. Dakhahn

Dakhahn Member

Very nice. Where did the kit parts come from? I missed it if it was in the video.

3. Coop

Coop Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Very nice! What kind of putty did you use to fill the screw holes? I'm currently finishing a Rubies Solo blaster and I used some Testor's modeling putty to fill the screw holes and the stuff took forever to dry and expanded some as well.

4. CPTKIDD13

CPTKIDD13 Member

the kit was bought for me as a birthday present from a friend of mine . it was purchased on E-bay i think for about $35

5. CPTKIDD13

CPTKIDD13 Member

Humanoid thank you, the putty i used was elmers wood putty. be sure to leave plenty of excess because it will shrink a bit (i learned that the hard way lol) but it sanded really easy

6. CPTKIDD13

CPTKIDD13 Member

Dakhahn I just looked it up on ebay and typed in " hasboro conversion" and found a few here is the link for one of them ,i think this may even be the one my friend got for me(he wont tell me) eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    i liked the kit the parts fit pretty good and required little sanding the only thing is make sure to wash it after the sanding there was an oil or something on it bubbled the paint on one side of the molded pieces

7. Coop

Coop Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks for the tip! I just happen to have some in the garage.

8. CPTKIDD13

CPTKIDD13 Member

the kill stickers i had custom made.

9. CPTKIDD13

CPTKIDD13 Member

No problem let me know how it turns out i would like to see it