hasboro conversion

Very nice! What kind of putty did you use to fill the screw holes? I'm currently finishing a Rubies Solo blaster and I used some Testor's modeling putty to fill the screw holes and the stuff took forever to dry and expanded some as well.

Very nice! What kind of putty did you use to fill the screw holes? I'm currently finishing a Rubies Solo blaster and I used some Testor's modeling putty to fill the screw holes and the stuff took forever to dry and expanded some as well.
the kit was bought for me as a birthday present from a friend of mine . it was purchased on E-bay i think for about $35

Humanoid thank you, the putty i used was elmers wood putty. be sure to leave plenty of excess because it will shrink a bit (i learned that the hard way lol) but it sanded really easy

Dakhahn I just looked it up on ebay and typed in " hasboro conversion" and found a few here is the link for one of them ,i think this may even be the one my friend got for me(he wont tell me) eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
i liked the kit the parts fit pretty good and required little sanding the only thing is make sure to wash it after the sanding there was an oil or something on it bubbled the paint on one side of the molded pieces

Humanoid thank you, the putty i used was elmers wood putty. be sure to leave plenty of excess because it will shrink a bit (i learned that the hard way lol) but it sanded really easy

Thanks for the tip! I just happen to have some in the garage.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back