Harry Potter Trunk - 7 Years of Hogwarts in a Box

EzekielzTiger,
Thanks for the kind words and best of luck with your trunk. As as far as the Universal Wizarding World quidditch equipment, I've seen a few reviews on YouTube and they honestly looks pretty bad. They are all made out of an injection mold using soft foam. The paint job is off and the mold lines are super visable. Their just cheap so I don't think you're missing out by not being able to get them in the UK. These will either be items I create myself or do in a separate trunk devoted to quidditch equipment. Haven't quite made my mind up yet.

Sonicfreak04,
I SAW!!!! It looks amazing. Just wished it opened up! Might have to buy one and see if it can't be modified somehow.

UPDATE:
Tales of Beedle the Bard - I am still currently working on laying out the book. I have created a separate font using a mixture of English and Elder Futhark runes. Elder Futhark is the principle runic system Rowling used in the novels so that's what I'm sticking with. In the Deathly Hallows, Hermione's copy of ToBB is runic and had to be translated, but the movie version is pretty heavily English letters. I've chosen to combine the two. The cover reads, "The Tales of Beedle the Bard with original instructions by Luxo Karuzos" so those letters (T,H,E,A,L,S,O,F,B,D,R,W,I,G,N,U,C,Y,X,Z,K) will stay English. That has left J,M,P,Q, and V for me to have fun with. Also, I'm playing that part of ole Luxo and doing my own original illustrations.

Also, going to be going to the Wizarding World shortly!!! So excited! If there is anything merchandise wise that is of prop quality you would suggest I add to my mix, please comment. I'm planning on adding some prefect and head boy/girl badges that would have belonged to James and Lily.

Been a minute but sizable update...
I went to The Wizarding World in Orlando in December and man alive.... they win. Universal wins best Theme Park experience in my book. Even if you are not a Potter fan, anyone on this website would be able to appreciate the craftsmanship and ingenuity that when into making Diagon Alley a physical and magical place to explore. Go if you can. You will not regret it.
Here is the trunk in its most current form:
TXFzOW9.jpg
So... on to the updates. I loaded up while in Orlando...
I picked up several clothing items. I also removed the "Universal" or "Wizarding World" tags sewn into each and will later sew in custom "Madam Malikin's Robes for All Occasions" tags.The Traditional School robe, Tie, Scarf, and the sweater Harry gets from Molly Weasley:
ntbi9l8.jpgFe48t6W.jpgUSzbUZa.jpgz3WcSnk.jpg
As far as food items go I nabbed some Every Flavor Beans, Pumpkin Juice, a Chocolate Frog, and a Weasleys Skiving Snackbox:
93PBr7j.jpgbKNSCSP.jpgl1uARRB.jpgm6mLb1t.jpg
Now for the prop replicas.... Almost all of these new items were made by The Noble Collection.
The Sword of Godric Gryffindor, Omnioculars, Time Turner, Marauder's Map, and The Golden Egg:
SW76q8t.jpgg82oxRQ.jpgGH9sFuy.jpgZw4EIUw.jpgtrFxQ8P.jpg
I now have a lot of the mass manufactured items I've been needing, so i'ts about time to start cracking on the handmade stuff. I've put it off for too long, but look for forthcoming updates on a Beedle Bard interior PDF as well as a handmade Monster Book of Monsters!
Also... Spidey is back home.

So I want some help from other Potter fans out there... What am I missing? Below is a new listing of items. Let me know if I have left anything off that absolutely needs inclusion

In Collection:
✔Harry's Trunk - (used Ebay $126 + Shipping $150)
✔️Harry's Wand - Noble Collection - (Gift)
✔️Harry's Eye Glasses - Noble Collection - (used Ebay $25 + Shipping $4)
✔️Galleon, Sickle and Knut - Noble Collection - (used Ebay $8 + Shipping $3)
✔ Golden Snitch - Mega Mini Kits (new Barnes and Noble $10)
✔️Advanced Potion Making and Tales of Beedle the Bard (custom Etsy $140 + $43)
✔️Firebolt - (used Ebay $175 + Shipping $12)
✔️Gryffindor School Robe - (new Wizarding World $110)
✔️Gryffindor School Tie - (new Wizarding World $32)
✔️Gryffindor School Scarf - (new Wizarding World $35)
✔️"H" Sweater made by Molly Weasly - (new Wizarding World $90)
✔️Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans - (new Wizarding World $11)
✔️Pumpkin Juice - (new Wizarding World $6)
✔️Chocolate Frog - (new Wizarding World $10)
✔️Wizard Card - Helga Hufflepuff - (new Wizarding World $0)
✔️Weasly Wizard Wheezes Skiving Snackbox - (new Wizarding World $40)
✔️Omnioculars - (new Wizarding World $20)
✔️Hogwarts Express Tickets - (new Wizarding World $10)
✔️Marauder's Map - Noble Collection (new Thinkgeek $35)
✔️Sword of Godric Gryffindor- Noble Collection (new $195)
✔️Time Turner- Noble Collection (new $50)
✔️Golden Egg- Noble Collection (new $70)
✔️Quidditch World Cup Program - Film Wizardry (new $25* only listing once)
✔️Yule Ball Table Stand - Film Wizardry (new $0*)
✔️Weasley Wizard Wheezes Product Catalog - Film Wizardry (new $0*)
✔️Honeydukes Candy Boxes- Film Wizardry (new $0*)
✔️Umbridge Proclamations- Film Wizardry (new $0*)

To Get/Make:
Gifts:
-Cloak of Invisibility (James/Dumbledore)
-Eagle Feather quill and ink (Hermione)
-Homework planner (Hermione)
-Broomcare kit (Hermione)
-Magic Penknife (Sirius)
-Buckbeak Feather (Sirius)
- Order of the Phoenix Photo (Sirius)
-Furry Fanged Wallet (Hagrid)
-Photo Album (Hagrid)
-Flute (Hagrid)
-Moleskin Pouch (Hagrid)
-Left sock (red) w/ broomstick pattern &Right sock (green) w/ snitch pattern (Dobby)
-Painting of Harry (Dobby)
-Firebolt model (Tonks)
- Sneakoscope (Ron)
-Fabian Prewett's Watch (Molly)
-Enchanted Razor (Fleur/Bill)

Books:
-Flying with the Cannons
-Quidditch Teams of Britain & Ireland
-Which Owl?
-Beginners Guide to Transfiguration
-Practical Defensive Magic
-Monster Book of Monsters
-Hogwarts: A History
-Standard Book of Spells
-Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore
-Quidditch through the ages (library edition)
-Twelve Fail Safe Ways to Charm Witches

School Supplies:
-Size 2 Cauldron
-Brass Scales
-Glass vials
-Telescope
-Pointed Hat
-Dragonhide Gloves

Quidditch Equipment:
-Googles
-Arm and Leg Pads
-Robe
-Sweater

Other Items:
-Gryffindor Pennant
-Dolby's letter stash
-Gringotts Key - Vault 687
-More Famous Witch and Wizard Cards
-Wooden and Resin Harry's Wand - 11 inches w/ Phoenix Feather Core
-Gold Plated (possibly opening) Golden Snitch
-Sorting Hat (Leather)
-Sirius Black Wanted Poster
-Hogwarts Notebook
-Kightbus Ticket
-Quidditch World Cup Ticket
-Quidditch World Cup Map
-D.A. Sign-up List
-Quibbler
-Slytherin Locket
-Shard of Two-way Mirror
-Daily Prophet
-Wizard chess (Isle of Lewis)
-Photo of Harry's parents
-Weasley is our king Badge
-Lilly's letter page and torn photo
-Sleeping Bag
-Hogwarts Invitation letter

I took some items off the first list as others have suggested they would not be in Harry's Trunk. Items like the Horocruxes and such. Obviously the Firebolt, the Sorting Hat, and The Sword wouldnt be there either so I am still weighing if they will make it in the trunk or just be outside. Let me know if I missed anything that absolutely needs to be there...Thanks!

I did it:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.616914915054451.1073741846.416511975094747&type=3

For the moment it is a feather core, but at the end it will be a full electronic lighting core with feather to hide it once opened.
I can try to carve another, or to cast this one, for a simple openable version I had this project for 2016, creating some resin openable replicas, and- or offering a wood carving on demand, however a wooden wand, with this level, and especially with hollow core, will be expensive.

Beautiful wands parfaitelumiere! Love them! :D You now have me green with envy, because I only have the quite fake-looking Noble version :S

The noble is not the worst.
I already planned to offer some wooden wands for sale, however not planning to sell the potter wand, because it's really long and boring to carve.
What do you think about some resin replicas?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back