Flora Chen

Hi, everyone
I've just finished my own replica of The Tales of Beedle the Bard. I also made a video about making the book.
I'm planning to make another one, but with the translation by Hermione. Let me know if i missed something or anything that could improve it.
Thank you.

You can watch the video here

Attachments

• _DSC1120.JPG
    _DSC1120.JPG
    9.7 MB · Views: 229
  • _DSC1116.JPG
    _DSC1116.JPG
    10.1 MB · Views: 206
  • _DSC1117.JPG
    _DSC1117.JPG
    10 MB · Views: 184
  • _DSC1118.JPG
    _DSC1118.JPG
    10.1 MB · Views: 220
  • _DSC1119.JPG
    _DSC1119.JPG
    9.8 MB · Views: 205
  • _DSC1122.JPG
    _DSC1122.JPG
    9.4 MB · Views: 187
  • _DSC1113.JPG
    _DSC1113.JPG
    12.5 MB · Views: 180
  • _DSC1121.JPG
    _DSC1121.JPG
    9.9 MB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Hi, everyone
I've just finished my own replica of The Tales of Beedle the Bard. I also made a video about making the book.
I'm planning to make another one, but with the translation by Hermione. Let me know if i missed something or anything that could improve it.
Thank you.

You can watch the video here
Nice build! i will suggest you to use the same fonts for the inside they used for the film, i think only one of the tales was written in this kind of runes you used for the whole book, and try to match the same style of ilustrations to make it more accurate!

Nice build! i will suggest you to use the same fonts for the inside they used for the film, i think only one of the tales was written in this kind of runes you used for the whole book, and try to match the same style of ilustrations to make it more accurate!
Thank you for the advice.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back