Harry Potter - The Quibbler magazine - Full Replica

I can certainly say the design work Monster_05 did on this is really crisp and amazingly accurate. Pretty happy with the way this prop turned out! A lot of work went into this to make it real.

I realize this is an older thread but I'd be very interested in a Quibbler replica, if you have any available if it's somewhat within my budget. I love the idea of having and collecting realistic HP items. I'm not a big fan of the plastic twi-wizard cup for instance, even tho a glass and metal replica would obviously cost a lot more. I'd rather save and buy some items I can really enjoy for a long time than get a lot of cheap ones. This Quibbler is outstanding in every way. I'd love to have some quality Quibblers and Daily Prophets to hang and display.

Hello! I also am VERY VERY interested in purchasing your Quibbler replica!! I echo the request of dvd7 just before me. I'm trying to surprise my mom with a study filled with quality replicas from the HP universe. Please let me know if you are still selling this or any other Quibblers. :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back