Harry Potter - The Quibbler magazine - Full Replica

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

nurmengart

Here’s my latest finished project. A full replica of the Quibbler magazine as seen in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
It’s been a long time since I started working on this prop and after many ‘start overs’ on the design, I’m really pleased on how it turned out.

The prop consists of the cover + seven colour double sided inside pages.

A special thanks to ecl who perfectly printed out this replica.

So, here it is:

Original Prop:

My Replica:

Thanks for looking !
Comments are always welcome ;)

-Regards, Wesley.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Aj23

@Monsters_05 - Do you think you will be selling copies of your replica anytime soon? If so, I would definitely be interested! It looks AMAZING!!!

Tammy

Wow what a lot of detail (and work) you have put into your Quibbler...and it shows too.
It looks fabulous!!

Last edited:

ElliotStone

Stunning work, clearly alot of care has went into this project and it really shows, simply amazing, 50 house points to you

lukeforester1

I was scrolling through the pictures and got to the bottom, I was like "where is his replica" so I went back up and realized that only the first few pics had been the real prop! Very convincing. If you plan to do a run of these I would be very interested!