Harry Potter Great Hall Table Settings

Oh dang haha, thank you for letting me know. Have you had any more luck finding out any further information on these items? I know I can custom order the wizard goblets from match pewter, but did you ever find anything on the salt shakers or chargers?

Oh dang haha, thank you for letting me know. Have you had any more luck finding out any further information on these items? I know I can custom order the wizard goblets from match pewter, but did you ever find anything on the salt shakers or chargers?
Unfortunately not, those seem to be lost forever ahah. But the plates remain my holy grail

It is my dream to have them too! I found out that the wizard goblets were made through the company Cosi Tabellini. Cosi Tabellini products are sold in the USA through the Match Pewter brand, and the Cosi Tabellini brand everywhere else. Cosi Tabellini is located in Italy. Maybe they made the chargers as well? I will keep on searching though and will post here if I ever discover anything else!

If you ever come across another Harry Potter goblet posted on the Italian eBay would you let me know? I would greatly appreciate it :)

Hi guys,

For a while now I have been trying to gather all the table settings from the Hogwarts great hall to eventually host one awesome Harry Potter dinner party! So far I have been able to find silverware similar to that of the film (looks exactly the same just not gold plated on the ends). Was wondering if any of you have any information about these props, what companies made them for the films, where to buy similar items?!

• Hogs Head Pitcher - Can be found at Universal Studios Harry Potter World
  • Brushed Gold salt and pepper shakers- still looking for a good look alike
  • Wizards Goblets - MATCH pewter originally created these goblets for the movies and for a while sold the exact goblet. They now sell an all silver wizards goblet which looks exactly like the one in the film minus the gold plating at the top half.
  • Charger or plate - Cant decide if these are chargers of plates. Figured they were also made by MATCH pewter but have not found it on their website. Have also been unable to find anything that looks close enough.
  • Silverware - Found similar. If you go on eBay and search 3 tine Stainless & Black curled handle Silverware Flatware set. Not gold tipped but as close as I could find.
Let me know if anyone else has had any luck finding these items or has heard of any other table settings that I missed mentioning. Also looking for water goblets similar to the ones that the teachers use at the head table. Glass and gold rimmed. Ill upload a picture of that once I find a good one!

Thanks,
Julie

Hi, Re: Harry Potter pewter and gold goblets.

I know this is probably 2 years out of date for you but I own one of the gilt pewter goblets used in 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.'
I got it from an antiques and pewter shop in Harrogate, UK at the same time as the film was released. The owner, Mr Derbyshire, sold a range of new pewter items and he had just 4 of these goblets in a display case at the back of his shop.
He wrote me a receipt to confirm that my goblet had been used in the film (I still have this) and the story he told me was this: he was contacted, as a main UK dealer in pewter, by the people sourcing props for the film and he let them have a quantity of goblets in plain pewter on a sale or return basis. When filming was complete he was offered back some of the goblets that would not be needed in future filming but he discovered that the goblets had been sent to Italy without his knowledge and gilded inside and outside so that he could no longer sell them in sets of 6 with his other pewter goblets.
He felt they had been ruined without his permission and so he retained only 4 of them for curiosity value. When I expressed an interest in buying one he actually let me have it for half the price of a plain, 'un-ruined' pewter goblet. I went back some time later to find that the other goblets had been sold (predictably.)
Mr Derbyshire has long been retired from his shop in Harrogate but I thought you would be interested to know that the goblets used in Harry Potter were bought as plain pewter goblets and gilded specially for the film. As far as I am aware they were not offered as a line by the pewter manufacturer, unless, that is, you can get hold of one of the goblets retained during the series as a prop that never came back to Mr Derbyshire. I still have the original box and the logo on it says 'GT'. The goblet is stamped underneath with British pewter hallmarks which also include a 'GT' stamp.

Thank you Cfuller for sharing this information! I do believe it must be the initials "CT" for Cosi Tabellini. After a bunch of searching I was also able to track the goblets back to them. I have emailed them before and they are able to sell gilded ones, but they are rather pricey and they will not ship to the US. If you are ever looking to let go of that goblet I would be very interested! ;)

i can confirm that is an original goblet from first glance. I also have 1 and a video of us making them.

Attachments

• 733B470F-3F2C-49CF-87AD-7664B9325624.jpeg
    733B470F-3F2C-49CF-87AD-7664B9325624.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 262
Hi everybody, wasn't sure if I should create a new thread for this but ultimately felt that anybody interested in the Great Hall table settings might also be interested in any and all Harry Potter related tableware. So here it is, I have been trying to track down Dolores Umbridge's teacup/saucer featured in The Order of the Phoenix. If anybody has any suggestions on the brand this teacup might be I would love to hear them. Been google searching for the past 3 days with no such luck. Im starting to think it was custom made. Closest I found to something similar with an inner band was this Hammersley tea cup but the flowers are not the same style. Any help would be appreciated! Also if anybody comes across other HP household items please post them here!

Not sure if I should post here or new post but figured here was the best place ...

Does anyone know where to find McGonagall's hourglass or magnifying glass? I've seen people have them before and would kill to buy both of them if anyone knows where to get them.

Thanks

Not sure if I should post here or new post but figured here was the best place ...

Does anyone know where to find McGonagall's hourglass or magnifying glass? I've seen people have them before and would kill to buy both of them if anyone knows where to get them.

Thanks
I have been looking too, I think your best bet is going to be eBay. I'll keep you posted if I see any though!

So I found one of the horned magnifying glasses on etsy! If the link below doesn't work just search "Magnifying Glass with Horn Handle". Its a little pricey at $175, but looks to be a match!

Attachments

• 1306000d1e4e289608532c5dafeeddca-1.jpg
    1306000d1e4e289608532c5dafeeddca-1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 207
  • il_1588xN.2345822756_700z.jpg
    il_1588xN.2345822756_700z.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 180
This is the cup for the teachers?

Also any one have any leads on the plate?

Attachments

• 51dxqxzqF1L._AC_SL1200_.jpg
    51dxqxzqF1L._AC_SL1200_.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 147
Hey man,

I think i found the salt and pepper shakers.

They are on this stand with this other thing. and both of them have a little ball ontop. but you can easily take that of.
But I think the shape and details are a match.

Hey man,

I think i found the salt and pepper shakers.

They are on this stand with this other thing. and both of them have a little ball ontop. but you can easily take that of.
But I think the shape and details are a match.

Thank you, I have seen those before and completely agree with you! Its hard to find a pair of those in gold, although I have thought about buying a silver pair and spray painting them...not sure they'd really be food safe after that though. I appreciate you posting :)

Hey hey is this goblet for sale? I would Love to have this One in My Collection :)
I actually do want to sell it but I can’t even get a ball park figure as to what it’s worth. The one I have was used in the 1st two movies before they were sent back for re-guilding

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back