Harry Potter Great Hall Table Settings

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

chels

I’ll have to dig a bit deeper. This is 1 of maybe 20 we made for the movies so you’ll understand to say it’s rare would be an understatement. I made them and sent them away to etch the crest then we painted them with the gold and refired them! Even for a regular glass this is an extraordinary process for 1 glass let alone 20 odd

HauziBauzi

I’ll have to dig a bit deeper. This is 1 of maybe 20 we made for the movies so you’ll understand to say it’s rare would be an understatement. I made them and sent them away to etch the crest then we painted them with the gold and refired them! Even for a regular glass this is an extraordinary process for 1 glass let alone 20 odd
Ah okay Thats really Interesting :) so the Price will be really really High

HauziBauzi

If you want you can Send me a DM to tall about it
I Would Love to Hear more :D

cfog

Thank you Cfuller for sharing this information! I do believe it must be the initials "CT" for Cosi Tabellini. After a bunch of searching I was also able to track the goblets back to them. I have emailed them before and they are able to sell gilded ones, but they are rather pricey and they will not ship to the US. If you are ever looking to let go of that goblet I would be very interested! ;)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.