Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

So I got on a Diagon Alley tangent, so I started doing Scribbulus artwork, so I did the above-window banner, the window sign and the pillar sign last night. Haven't added any distressing to them so far. See anything that's out of line on them?

Attachments

• Scribbulus_PillarSign.jpg
    Scribbulus_PillarSign.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 391
  • Scribbulus_PillarSign_Source.jpg
    Scribbulus_PillarSign_Source.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 302
  • Scribbulus_WindowBanner.jpg
    Scribbulus_WindowBanner.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 325
  • Scribbulus_WindowBanner_Source.jpg
    Scribbulus_WindowBanner_Source.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 284
  • Scribbulus_WindowSign.jpg
    Scribbulus_WindowSign.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 364
  • Scribbulus_WindowSign_Source.jpg
    Scribbulus_WindowSign_Source.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 296
those are great, thank you so much JBHoke (y)
Thanks, lynx0099!

Maybe y'all can answer a question for me. I'm making a printable/cutable movie version of the "Black Pepper Imps" box, but I'm not certain how big the box is. I found the attached image of the box next to a Bertie Bott's box, and the Bertie's Bott's box is 2 3/8" wide. It looks like the Imps box is just a bit bigger than that, maybe 2 1/2" wide. Trying to see if anyone has any reference for size on this!

Thanks!

Harry-Potter-and-the-Prisoner-of-Azkaban-Black-Pepper-Imps-5.jpg BlackPepperImpsBox.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, lynx0099!

Maybe y'all can answer a question for me. I'm making a printable/cutable movie version of the "Black Pepper Imps" box, but I'm not certain how big the box is. I found the attached image of the box next to a Bertie Bott's box, and the Bertie's Bott's box is 2 3/8" wide. It looks like the Imps box is just a bit bigger than that, maybe 2 1/2" wide. Trying to see if anyone has any reference for size on this!

Thanks!

View attachment 1002861 View attachment 1002862
It's a found box. They just glued the labels over the box. They did the same thing on a number of other props. I might be wrong but as far as I remember it was this one Yuen Kut Lam - Kam Wo Herbal Tea (源吉林茶) - Wai Yee Hong

dortega - That's fantastic! Well then, I've adjusted my template and have the file ready. Check it out and see if everything looks good! It's a layered PDF file with red cutlines and blue fold lines. You can turn the layers on or off for printing which ones you want.

Attachments

• BlackPepperImps_Box_5x3x2.pdf
    543.9 KB · Views: 276
Wasn't even thinking about it, but not everyone has a larger format printer that they can print it on (its final size is 11.6" x 10.1") so I split it up into two 8 1/2" x 11" sheets where the second sheet is the lid that you glue on to the base. If anyone tries it out, let me know how it works!

Attachments

• BlackPepperImps_Box_5x3x2_8.5x11_01.pdf
    680 KB · Views: 192
  • BlackPepperImps_Box_5x3x2_8.5x11_02.pdf
    385.1 KB · Views: 157
Just putting it out there, is there anything anyone is wanting to have made into something printable? I've got a ton of stuff I've done and there's a good chance I might have it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back