Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

any one what to take a crack at this new signs that just came out. Looking for all the help I can get one them

View attachment 850552View attachment 850553View attachment 850554View attachment 850555View attachment 850556

- - - Updated - - -

any one what to take a crack at this new signs that just came out. Looking for all the help I can get one them

View attachment 850552View attachment 850553View attachment 850554View attachment 850555View attachment 850556

Saving these to work on later! Definitely up my alley.

I recently went to The Wizarding world in California, and picked up another interactive wand. Here is the map given with the wand, and I'll re-post the one I have from florida as well.

Attachments

• Wizarding World Interactive Wand Map - LA.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 304
  • Wizarding World Interactive Wand Map - Orlando.pdf
    9.7 MB · Views: 267
I've been looking at the new old prophet and I tried to identify some fonts. Can anyone help me complete the list?

Daily Prophet
- Inglenook Corner NF

Headlines
- ATF Headline Gothic Rounded
- Sheridan Gothic SG

The other two headlines look like:
- Copperplate Gothic
- Sergio UI Black

Attachments

• FontOverzicht.png
    FontOverzicht.png
    994.6 KB · Views: 278
Since I cosplay as Prof. Sprout, I've been working on compiling a 1000 Magical Herbs and Fungi with real information and pictures inside...Currently up to around 100 pages...if anyone would like the file, msg me...its compiled from several books and HP websites...

Since I cosplay as Prof. Sprout, I've been working on compiling a 1000 Magical Herbs and Fungi with real information and pictures inside...Currently up to around 100 pages...if anyone would like the file, msg me...its compiled from several books and HP websites...

it's currently 110 pages MS Word document, including pictures and glossary

Hello jedimyia,
I'm assuming you still want to expand your compilation so here are 3 books I believe could be useful in your research:
  • The Herb Gardener's Essential Guide by Sandra Kynes
  • The Green Witch by Arin Murphy-Hiscock
  • Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs by Scott Cunningham
You can find them all with a simple google search. However, if you're not able to, I own them in ePub so just PM me for a copy.

Are there any of you happy holders of the exclusive book "The Graphic Art of the Harry Potter Films Exhibition - Catalogue - MinaLima"? If so, could you take a picture of it (several, if possible, and of good quality)? It's for an oral graphic art (at university), I will give the name of the person who shared the photos, of course.

HPEXP15_Paris_Product_Web_white__96958.1498830179.386.513.jpg

Thank you in advance

Here is a fun and easy prop.

Knitter's Own.jpg

Knitter's Own Magazine

When Dumbledore looks into the Mirror of Erised in the Philosphere's Stone he tells Harry that he sees himself holding a pair of thick, woolen socks. Later in Half Blood Prince Dumbledore holds up a copy of Knitter's Own and asks Slughorn if he can have it saying "I do love knitting patters."

So I had a friend knit one and a half socks. I figured an unfinished pair was better because of (SPOILER!) Dumbledore's demise. I scanned the cover of the magazine from the Guide to the Graphic Arts Department (not the most ideal but I couldn't find a good image anywhere else) and overlayed the text to make it sharp. Then I bought a knitting magazine from a local craft store and replaced the cover with this one.

Hiya gang, I'm trying to find that super awesome quill holder someone posted a while back, the search bar wasn't helpful. Anyone remember what I'm talking about?
mkmusicmaniac...did you ever locate the quill holder? It sounds interesting to me...if you find it would you email me a link?

I would love to have this file so I can print it up and put it in my work office. I currently have the poster I got from going to the premier of Crimes of Grindelwald, but would like to switch it out for the Hogsmeade Station, but the link is dead or something. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Does anyone know if a file for the RAB note from the locket in the cave has been posted? I've tried searching for it but to no avail... There is a link to a RAB note in an earlier post but I do not believe it is screen used version. I've attached an image of the one I am looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Attachments

• 77a0c0a398a0cb0a41842210.L.jpg
    77a0c0a398a0cb0a41842210.L.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 4302661796_27d586836f.jpg
    4302661796_27d586836f.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 113
Some friends asked me to recreate the Potter Stinks badge. Almost done, I'm not happy with the Cedric photo. Can anyone help me to find a better shot of Cedric to use for the badge?

Design are based on the concept art, they are slightly different in the movie.

Knipsel.PNG CedricKnipsel.PNG

Some friends asked me to recreate the Potter Stinks badge. Almost done, I'm not happy with the Cedric photo. Can anyone help me to find a better shot of Cedric to use for the badge?

Design are based on the concept art, they are slightly different in the movie.

View attachment 978066 View attachment 978067
I have hi quality scans from the film wizardry book, hope this helps.

Attachments

• 20161024131653772_0001.pdf
    5.6 MB · Views: 339
  • 20161024131712791_0001.pdf
    5.7 MB · Views: 219

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back