Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Many Thanks :) accurate or not it looks good to me ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll keep going, slowly adding another completed book to my collection over time. Just need to make time to write up contents. I'm up to 10 that I've printed, and about 5 that I had to do some substantial assembly.

I'll keep going, slowly adding another completed book to my collection over time. Just need to make time to write up contents. I'm up to 10 that I've printed, and about 5 that I had to do some substantial assembly.

I think it's great you can do that, I have to rely on the talent of others when it comes to this sort of thing lol. I bought the life and lies book from here which is amazing. Keep up the excellent work :)

I think it's great you can do that, I have to rely on the talent of others when it comes to this sort of thing lol. I bought the life and lies book from here which is amazing. Keep up the excellent work :)

Honestly, there are times when I'm very lazy about it, like the runes book I put together, it's an existing book with no changes other than the title page. But then there are some that I pieced together and formatted, edited, added, inserted illustrations, etc.

After moving, I've only just caught up with this thread - thank you so much to everyone for sharing their amazing work! Greatly appreciated!

Hi,

I went looking through the free paper props index and didn't see any (so please forgive me if I overlooked), but has anyone created a visual/prop for any recipes? I was recently gifted a picture frame that doesn't really go with anything - but a Harry Potter recipe would look great in it!

Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back