Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

hey,.. amazing props was going on here, and nice to see some new people and share there talent.

@LorduDesign amazing props thanks for sharing
@bfd as always i love your Sticky Trainers Labels and for OWL blackboard thumbs up for that.
@DAILYPotter keep going, you have a nice job for you DP.
@honoka thanks for the label and for the DP font its here http://www.crazydiamond.co.uk/fonts/formal.html

Thank you jhadha!
I'll keep working on DP.

image.jpg

I'm trying to make another DP. These in this pic are in the WWoHP.
I need higher quality image. Is there anyone who have?

oh i go just for oneday and full of updates :) :)

@Bfd thank you veryyy much for the Travel With Trolls cover, i really like it. have you ever seen the full cover of break with a banshee? i saw a seller on ebay who sells the prop that he got from hp set when he visited .(some people are really lucky) i share it again.

does anyone have its clear version? lockart books are so creative. oh such a thief is that lockhart hah :) :)

@LorduDesign, great job with the progress report and its cover is also very creative. you had done a great work there!

i really love ministry of magic items. I cant believe in JKR's imagination, it is so huge and still gives us so much joy :)

Attachments

• gilderoy lockhart back.JPG
    gilderoy lockhart back.JPG
    386.1 KB · Views: 92
  • gilderoy lockhart front.JPG
    gilderoy lockhart front.JPG
    250.6 KB · Views: 100
Thanks jhadha and lynx for kind words on the Travels With trolls cover. I really like the way it turned out.

Here's a fun one I've had on the back burner for awhile, the Weasley Boxing Telescope box. It's basically 3 boxes of diminishing sizes attached together to form one stepped shaped box as shown here.

boxing telescope.jpg

I was able to take the base images and rework them with accurate fonts and graphics to come up with pretty nice replicas of the boxes ( IMHO...lol ).

Boxing Telescope bfd.jpg
I've attached 3 pdfs for the bottom box, the middle box and the top box sides with lid.

Print out the bottom box sides on legal sized paper and the other two on letter sized paper and when assembled it should be close to the same height as the actual prop.

You just need to find some cardboard boxes to glue the images to, assemble and voila, one Boxing Telescope Box.

bfd

Attachments

• Boxing telescope middle bfd.pdf
    467.5 KB · Views: 279
  • Boxing telescope top bfd.pdf
    188.1 KB · Views: 247
  • Boxing telescope bottom bfd.pdf
    858.2 KB · Views: 257
Great work on the telescope, 12 Fail Safe Ways to Charm Witches and the Travels with Trolls! :D

Not a paper prop, but something else I've been working on.

20746f7.jpg

6903k9.jpg

I was only going to make it if I found the right box for cheap. And I did. It was a faux white leather, last of stock and grungy and stuff so the lady gave me a discount (after it had already been marked down). Set to work and painted the thing. I've bought hinges for the lid as well. Have got strips of silver leaf to put around the edges of the box. And while I'm incredibly happy with how the leafing on the lid turned out, I am very unhappy with the leafing on the book. Hard to tell from the photo, but it's honestly an absolute mess so I'm tempted to scrap it and start again. Want to do the inside pages as well. My boyfriend's going to make the handle polish label (inside the tin is actually a candle, so it's kinda like wax too xD) and the compass was bought off Etsy (though I'm kind of regretting not buying the silver one, even though it's described as brass). Then just need to fit in some foam inserts or something and cut the pieces out and cover with a black material, I'm thinking :) Hopefully it'll all turn out in the end!

@bfd thank you for boxing telescope. it looks really nice. i bought it from the wizarding world once and i think it doesnt worth the money at all. it is better to make it from your replica.
@kylie, what a brilliant idea ( i dont know if there is a replica like this so i assume that you have made it). it looks really very nice, can i borrow it for my brooms care? hehehe :)

btw i want to thank bfd for something else. his quidditch world cup map replica. i have had time and printed out to make it. it was my first attempt. later i will make a better version of it but i really wanna thank barney soooo much for this :)

WP_20140903_15_04_25_Pro.jpgWP_20140903_15_04_31_Pro.jpgWP_20140903_15_04_37_Pro.jpgWP_20140903_15_04_48_Pro.jpgWP_20140903_15_04_57_Pro.jpgWP_20140903_15_05_01_Pro.jpgWP_20140903_15_05_05_Pro.jpgWP_20140903_15_05_10_Pro.jpgWP_20140903_15_05_16_Pro.jpg

Thanks for the kind words lordu and kylie. Like your idea for the broomstick service kit kylie.
Lynx thanks for the info on the "souvenir" boxing telescope you purchased. I've also been disappointed by some commercial replica items I've purchased or seen that cost a pretty sickle but don't measure up to the prop they are supposed to be representing. For me it's all about being as accurate to the original as possible.

Thanks for posting pictures of the Quidditch Campsite map. Looks like it turned out pretty good but I know what you mean about the first version not quite being quite right. I recycle alot of paper that way...LOL.

bfd

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff being posted. Nice tower daily, always like to see the paper props printed out and displayed.

Thought I would contribute the Travel With Trolls full book cover today. This is a pretty complex cover so it is not from scratch but I've managed to improve the image by adding correct fonts and graphics where they were not readable or fuzzy to come up with a pretty nice cover.

View attachment 370969

Not sure of the exact size but the proportions are correct so it can be printed any size. This a wraparound cover I believe so just leave a little extra on the ends when printing out.

bfd

This is soo great. I've been trying to find some Gilderoy Lockhart book paper props for a while. This is the first one I've seen, (if there are more could you please kindly direct me to them). Can't wait to put this over a notebook and display it proudly on my bookshelf.

Also great work on the props everyone. I havent visited this forum in such a long time so it was nice to have a lot to catch up on.

hello
i have edited the triwizard tragedies book cover.
now it looks much more printable in the size and quality
It seems a little too detailed. i have done like that bcoz when you print it lots of details are gone especially if you are using a low quality ink-jet printer like mine. i add low detailed version too in case you want.

image-52205674-1600x1200aaa1.png

image-52205674-1600x1200AAA.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back