Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Bfd, thank you so much for the set of cards! They are absolutely amazing! You're always so original when it comes to coming up with new props... (you could've definetely worked for the films!) :)

Jhadha, thanks for sharing your Droobles Crazyberries, it looks awesome, as always! :thumbsup

Kreacher, thanks for taking your time and scanning each of the pages from the labels booklet! Hope you enjoy the Wizards Collection! :)

GUYS !!! Just to inform you that someone had stolen our creations to create mini items of them & sell it on etsy Dark Arts And WitchCraft Handmade Harry by DarkArtsWitchCraft I'm so angry >___<

she's selling my daily prophet!!!!!!

.... I reported her and sent her a message, and she removed it already! that was quick! make contact her if she is selling anything of hers. I don't understand why people think it's ok to sell anything they find on google, or just the internet in genral.... though I must say I have seen any othert Harry potter stuff match the quality or quantity that is found here!

Hi fellow members.

I'm taking my daughter to the Harry Potter Studio Tour on Thursday for her birthday. I was hoping someone can tell me if they sell noble collection items in the gift shop. Also do they sell limited edition items that are only available at the tour?

Any help with regards to what they sell at the tour and prices would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. I'm a huge fan of all your work. Keep up the good work.

I beleive they Sell merchandise from the WWOHP theme park, and likley would sell Noble Collection Items. they also have Butterbeer there! Hope you've saved plenty of money:) Your daughter will have an amazing birthday, I'm jelous! tell us how it goes!

Sorry for the lag since my last post, I've just been busy with other (non Potterish related things!).

So here, without further ado, is what I've been working on:

1. The Daily Prophet: HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED RETURNS - I decided to redo some of the graphics in these two pages. The Mast Header on the cover is by the ever brilliant @Jhadha!

2. The biggest one yet, based on part by a grab in the Film Wizardry book, THE TALES OF BEEDLE THE BARD. I regret that I have not yet had time to complete the images that will go into the frames (and they will take a long time yet!) But it's okay for now.

3. I went on a bit of a clean-up and final polishing of the MUGGLE BORN REGISTRATION COMMISSION stuff. I was never quite happy with what I had so...

4. Two, nowhere near perfect, WEASLEY'S WIZARD WHEEZES, WONDER WITCH labels. (Just the templates, I'm not made out of the completed works. Feel free to use them as you will, though!)

5. Last, but certainly not least!, just a generic Ministry of Magic Courtroom Document. Based on a picture (I don't know if it's an original or a replica) I found somewhere on this thread.

Owl me with your comments!

Kylelgr X

Last edited:
Oops! It seems the TALES OF BEEDLE THE BARD file didn't come on! I'll get my technincal wizards to work on it! In the mean time, enjoy the above!

Kylelgr x

@bfd - Really lovely work on the cards!
@jhadha - Great work on the labels!
@kyle - Nice work. The court document looks really interesting!

I may be going hunting for some notebooks next week - does anyone know the approx. size of Hermione's notebook? It looks a bit taller than the average notebook I'd be able to find

So I'm walking through Diagon Alley the other day and this guy walks up to me and without a word pushes this paper into my hand and hurries away.

Here's an image of it. ;)

EnemyPoster006red_zps507a02b9.jpg

bfd

Kyle those look very crisp and really well done.

Jhadha nice work on that label!

bfd I really like that you're expanding on the designs. Very cool.

Barneyrfd: Your cards are just SPLENDID!! I just love them and thank you for sharing them with us.

Is that 'Merlin' on the last page? If it is, it really tickled me pink. Very cool!

@Kylegr- here are more pages from beedle the bard, these pictures are from MinaLima's presentation at leakycon, I found the pics online.plus a pic of the muggleborn forms.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! A group of people are working on a full production of The Standard Book of Spells: Grade 1. We have around 9,000 words and an assortment of spells completed in our first draft. While I am pleased with our progress so far, no one currently involved is particularly skills in art so we currently have no artwork. I would love some of the amazingly talented people in this thread to be part of this production by helping us with the artwork related to this book. If you wish to read a segment of what we have or would like to be involved you can see this full thread here: http://www.therpf.com/f64/standard-book-spells-full-reproduction-artwork-161800/#post2524240

Front page with green background by LemonLemonUk:
sbos.jpg

I really hope to hear from any of you soon,

Hamish

Jhadha, that label looks amazing! Thanks for sharing it! :thumbsup
kylelgr, you're really talented and every time you share your props you share not one but several at a time! Thanks! :)
Barney, great poster! I still don't know how you come up with so many new paper props! :)
VanillaEssence, that seems like a great project, good luck with it! :)

Barneyrfd: Your cards are just SPLENDID!! I just love them and thank you for sharing them with us.

Is that 'Merlin' on the last page? If it is, it really tickled me pink. Very cool!

Glad you like the cards. Yes, that IS Merlin on the Jack of Snakes.

J
Barney, great poster! I still don't know how you come up with so many new paper props! :)

The Muggle World has a treasure trove of stuff to draw from...

Here's the files for the Minister's Gala Ball Invitation.

MinistryGalaBallinvitation007_zps64c7bddc.jpg

Print the front first then reverse the paper and print the back (The M).

I cut out around the M but you don't have to.

Use legal paper for best size.

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back